• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New UGG Boots: Too Big for Me, Perfect for You!

In summary, Jennie is heartbroken because she can't wear her UGG boots that she just got for Christmas. She offers them for sale on eBay and Craigslist, but she is not sure if she will get any bites.
suzipooh
Gold Member
I'm heart broken :(

I got my UGG boots for Christmas and they are too big :cry:

They are brand new, size 7, grey " Classic Cardy" UGG boots. You can wear them tall, short or scrunched. Now, they say size 7, but appearantly you should get a size smaller than what you normally wear...
The receipt was not kept,...sigh... and the store has NO more of the boots in stock anyway... we paid $140, plus tax.

I'm offering them for $120 total,...shipping included... I don't know what else to do with them. It's killing me to have them in the house and be able to wear them.

I'm sorry I don't know how to post pics, but if you Google UGGS classic cardy you'll see them.

Soooooo, if you wear a size 8 shoe and want some brand-spankin-new-cute-as-can-be-all-I-wanted-for-Christmas UGGS...today is you're lucky day! :)

sorry to hear they dont fit. Will the store be getting any in soon so that you could trade them in?

Contact the UGG people directly online. I bet they can help. I love my uggs.

Jennie, no the store won't be getting any more of the cardy style.....rats!!

Nancy,.. I never even thought about that.... is it just uggs.com??? If no one here wants them, I may just give that a try.

But, I'm impatient and I've already been scoping out size 6's on Ebay..... I want to wear them NOW! :)

Thanks guys...

Did you already advertise the sale of your boots on eBay? You might get more bites there than on here. Hope something works out for you! :)

Yeah,... I'll probably post them on Ebay later today....I just thought I'd start here :)

Thanks!

I'm a fan of Craigslist, too. It's free. I sold my microwave on there.JAE

Good idea Jae! I've never used Craigslist before...I'll check it out... thanks!

I sold 'em.....

1. Why are these UGG boots labeled as "Brand New"?

These UGG boots are labeled as "Brand New" because they have never been worn or used. They are in their original packaging and have not been previously owned by anyone else.

2. Are these UGG boots authentic?

Yes, these UGG boots are 100% authentic. We source our products directly from UGG and guarantee their authenticity.

3. What is the sizing like for these UGG boots?

The sizing for these UGG boots is standard and consistent with UGG's sizing chart. If you are unsure of your size, we recommend trying them on in a store or referring to UGG's online size guide.

4. Can I return these UGG boots if they don't fit?

Yes, we have a return policy in place for our customers. If the boots do not fit, you can return them within the designated time frame for a refund or exchange.

5. Are these UGG boots too big for me?

It is possible that these UGG boots may be too big for you if they are labeled as "Perfect for You!" We recommend referring to UGG's size guide to ensure the best fit for your feet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • abigailhutch
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • pckelly