1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: UGG boots

1. suzipooh

suzipooh Member Gold Member

I'm heart broken :(

I got my UGG boots for Christmas and they are too big :cry:

They are brand new, size 7, grey " Classic Cardy" UGG boots. You can wear them tall, short or scrunched. Now, they say size 7, but appearantly you should get a size smaller than what you normally wear...
    The receipt was not kept,...sigh... and the store has NO more of the boots in stock anyway... we paid $140, plus tax.

I'm offering them for $120 total,...shipping included... I don't know what else to do with them. It's killing me to have them in the house and be able to wear them.

I'm sorry I don't know how to post pics, but if you Google UGGS classic cardy you'll see them.

Soooooo, if you wear a size 8 shoe and want some brand-spankin-new-cute-as-can-be-all-I-wanted-for-Christmas UGGS...today is you're lucky day! :)

Dec 31, 2009
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

sorry to hear they dont fit. Will the store be getting any in soon so that you could trade them in?

Dec 31, 2009
  3. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

Contact the UGG people directly online. I bet they can help. I love my uggs.

Dec 31, 2009
  4. suzipooh

Jennie, no the store won't be getting any more of the cardy style.....rats!!

Nancy,.. I never even thought about that.... is it just uggs.com??? If no one here wants them, I may just give that a try.

But, I'm impatient and I've already been scoping out size 6's on Ebay..... I want to wear them NOW! :)

Thanks guys...

Dec 31, 2009
  5. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Did you already advertise the sale of your boots on eBay? You might get more bites there than on here. Hope something works out for you! :)

Dec 31, 2009
  6. suzipooh

Yeah,... I'll probably post them on Ebay later today....I just thought I'd start here :)

Thanks!

Jan 1, 2010
  7. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

I'm a fan of Craigslist, too. It's free. I sold my microwave on there.

JAE

Jan 1, 2010
  8. suzipooh

Good idea Jae! I've never used Craigslist before...I'll check it out... thanks!

Jan 1, 2010
  9. suzipooh

I sold 'em.....

Jan 5, 2010
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted