• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the typo on the Week 1 shopping list card in the Weekday Dinners set?

In summary, "Typo in Weekday Dinners Cards" refers to an error in a set of recipe cards for weeknight dinners and may affect your Pampered Chef order. To get a replacement for the typo, you can contact customer service. It is still possible to use the typo cards but for best results, it is recommended to get a replacement. There will be no charge for the replacement and Pampered Chef takes measures to prevent future typos in their products.
chefann
Gold Member
Just an FYI-- there's a typo on the Week 1 shopping list card of the Weekday Dinners set. I took that with me to pick up a few things to try one of the recipes tonight. That card says "14.75 oz. can condensed tomato soup." That's not a standard size. The recipe itself has the correct size: 10.75 oz.

Be forewarned and let your customers know. I'm going to shoot off an email to HO right now about it.

Good catch Ann! Thanks!
Jen

Ann is on the ball, as usual! Good job!

1. What is the "Typo in Weekday Dinners Cards" and how does it affect my Pampered Chef order?

"Typo in Weekday Dinners Cards" refers to an error found in a set of recipe cards for weeknight dinners. This may affect your Pampered Chef order if you have purchased the recipe cards and are looking for a specific ingredient or cooking instruction that is incorrect.

2. How can I get a replacement for the "Typo in Weekday Dinners Cards"?

If you have purchased the recipe cards with the typo, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service to request a replacement. They will be able to assist you with getting a corrected version of the recipe cards.

3. Can I still use the "Typo in Weekday Dinners Cards" or will it affect the outcome of my recipes?

You can still use the "Typo in Weekday Dinners Cards" if you are comfortable making minor adjustments to the recipe based on the incorrect information. However, for best results, we recommend getting a replacement for the cards with the correct information.

4. Will I be charged for the replacement of the "Typo in Weekday Dinners Cards"?

No, you will not be charged for the replacement of the "Typo in Weekday Dinners Cards." Pampered Chef will provide the corrected version of the recipe cards at no additional cost to you.

5. How can I prevent future typos in Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef takes quality control seriously and strives to provide accurate information in all of our products. However, if you do come across a typo or error, please let us know so we can address it promptly. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work towards providing the best products for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dkgriff
  • kdangel518
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • chefann