• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Increasing Sales: Other Options for Busy Entrepreneurs

In summary, the participants in this conversation are discussing various options for increasing sales, including kitchen shows, realtors, fairs, and fundraisers. They also talk about their personal goals, such as becoming a director and earning trips. They share tips and suggestions for successful shows and mention upcoming events and promotions. They also mention a new product, the executive cookware, and discuss strategies for obtaining it for free. Overall, the conversation revolves around ways to grow their business and achieve their goals.
cookinthehouse
Silver Member
Not sure if that is the right title... I am interested in other types of shows/sales. What i mean by that is what other options do you do to increase your sales.

Besides kitchen shows (cooking classes), realtors and fairs what else is out there.

My expectation for this year is to become director as well as making level 2 trip. I work full time and have a 10 month infant.
Jan i have 5 shows....
I need all the advise, suggestions tips...

I'm gonna try a valentines day show at the end of this month. Its my first themed show.
I really wanted to post cuz our babies are around the same age. My daughter will be 10 months old on the 14th. I also want to earn level 1 or level 2 this year and hoping to get a few recruits under me.
Good luck to you :)

Licia

I am going to do the Superbowl mystery host phone in show on the 5th. I will try and post it later this evening if anyone wants me to, unless someone beats me to it. (Not at my normal computer, so I don't have access to the file) I will be emailing my invites out a little closer to that time so that people don't have that much time to forget, then a couple days before, I will send out reminders.

Kim

showsThanks...
My daughter will be 1 on March 2. She started walking last night sniff sniff lol
I was really speaking of like fairs other things besides your typical kitchen show/theme show.

thanks for the tips though. and i would like to see your mystery phone in show.

IS this your first ? - babygirl?

FundraisersActively recruit people to do fund-raisers for. By that I mean ask everyone at their shows if they are involved in groups that need to raise money! If they say yes, then explain what TPC will give them in return! I can't stress enough how fundraisers have helped people in my cluster. One girl started her business late spring early summer and achieved Level 1 of the trip and was half way to the next level. When I asked her how she did it, she told me that she'd had 3 fundraisers with really high sales.

Last edited:
Yes this is my first baby. She started clapping last sunday and I started crying. I think I have my husband talked into trying again in the fall.
Good luck on your goals for this year. I really need to get an email out and flyers hung up. Once I get a couple of shows going I'm hoping to get alot of bookings. I'm even giving away free stuff if they get soo many bookings at their party. It seems to be the way to get people to book. I know I have a ton of people that are waiting for the new book to come out.
My girlfriend sells candles and she is just not into anymore. Well she might sign under me if and when she stops selling candles. I cant wait!!!

Licia

ShowsWOW that is great! I need 1 more to be FD i have 2 weak potentials...
My jan is great... i have 4 more shows nothing in feb 1 in march and 1 in april.

I am praying that i can get 2 bookings from my 4 upcoming jan shows and they will be in FEB.too... I am having a difficult time promoting feb, to me the host bene is just not that exciting... coming off of jan host special.... and all...

Feb is exciting
cookinthehouse said:
WOW that is great! I need 1 more to be FD i have 2 weak potentials...
My jan is great... i have 4 more shows nothing in feb 1 in march and 1 in april.

I am praying that i can get 2 bookings from my 4 upcoming jan shows and they will be in FEB.too... I am having a difficult time promoting feb, to me the host bene is just not that exciting... coming off of jan host special.... and all...

Have you had your cluster meeting since Leadership? The executive cookware is fabulous. We had a "Spring Kick Off" last night, and they did some small demo's, and passed around the small sauce pan. I can't believe how well they feel and they are really cool looking. I didn't think that I would like them, as I generally prefer the stainless steel look, but I am going to do everything I can to get some of it for FREE.

Remember too, that Feb is double points month.!!!!! Wahooooooooooo!!

They did the math on it, and if a host buys the complete (12 pieces, i.e. 5 piece and 7 piece sets) set during Feb, using 1/2 price item, it comes out to like $24 a pan. Who can beat that?

I have some other notes I took, but I don't have them with me right now, but will post some more ideas tonight when I get home from work.

Good luck on becoming FD.

Kim

showyes we have... and it was awesome... i am so looking forward to doing the CUCINA celebrations...

1. How can I increase my sales as a busy entrepreneur?

As a busy entrepreneur, it can be challenging to find the time to focus on increasing sales. However, there are a few options that you can consider. First, you can delegate some of your tasks to free up time to focus on sales. You can also consider leveraging social media and networking to reach a larger audience. Additionally, offering promotions and discounts can attract new customers and increase sales.

2. What are some effective ways to market my products to potential customers?

Marketing is crucial for increasing sales as an entrepreneur. Some effective ways to market your products include creating a strong online presence through social media and a website, attending local events and networking, collaborating with other businesses, and utilizing email marketing campaigns. It's also essential to have a clear understanding of your target audience to tailor your marketing efforts to their interests and needs.

3. How can I track and analyze my sales to identify areas for improvement?

Tracking and analyzing your sales data can provide valuable insights into areas where you can improve. You can use tools like sales reports and customer feedback to identify patterns and trends. Additionally, conducting surveys or gathering feedback from customers can help you understand what they like and don't like about your products, allowing you to make necessary adjustments.

4. What are some ways to incentivize repeat customers?

Repeat customers are essential for maintaining a steady flow of sales. Some ways to incentivize them include offering loyalty programs, discounts or rewards for referrals, and sending personalized thank-you notes. You can also consider creating exclusive offers or sneak peeks for your loyal customers to make them feel appreciated and encourage them to continue supporting your business.

5. How can I stand out from my competitors and attract new customers?

In today's competitive market, it's crucial to find ways to stand out from your competitors and attract new customers. You can differentiate yourself by offering exceptional customer service, providing high-quality products, and creating a unique brand identity. It's also essential to stay updated on industry trends and constantly innovate to keep your customers interested and engaged with your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lilscrapmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cocinafacil
  • Jan Murphy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies