• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Thank You Letter for a TPC Order?

In summary, Andrea is looking for recommendations on a letter she can send to a customer who ordered from TPC and she got the credit for through the lead system. She wants to make sure the customer is happy and doesn't overwhelm them. She likes the letter Andrea has created, but doesn't think including the Disney picture is necessary. She is also considering doing a follow-up call to make sure the customer received the letter and to set up a booking.
c00p
Gold Member
I'm wanting to know if anyone has a nice little thank you letter that I can send to someone that ordered from TPC and I got the credit for through the lead system?

I don't want to overwhelm them, but I thought about sending a current catalog and SB as a thank you and wanted to put maybe something in there about the possibility of hosting and/or signing.....but again, don't want to overwhelm. Ideas???

How do you get their address? I've gotten 2 on-line lead orders this week--would love to follow up but no contact info. Assume they opted out?

When someone gives their info, I call them to thank them. I don't bother with mail.

I mail a thank-you postcard that has offers for their next order, booking a show, joining, etc...Mostly it just says Thank You though.

I just got my first lead order! I keep staring at it and smiling -- (it's the little things in life) .. This one had her complete name, address, email & phone #.

Well, I've been playing with a letter and have finally come up with something that I personally like and have begun using for my leads. My plan is after mailing this out, I will do a follow-up call a few days later to make sure they got the letter and of course, to see about a booking. Feel free to edit use, or not, as you want!!

Attachments

• Ty letter for lead order.doc
    299 KB · Views: 333
Andrea, I love your letter!!!!!!!! Great Job!!!!!!! I am going to use it right now. Annie

Andrea, I am trying to edit the coupon and it won't let me. How did you create the coupon? Annie

right click and edit picture

c00p said:
Well, I've been playing with a letter and have finally come up with something that I personally like and have begun using for my leads. My plan is after mailing this out, I will do a follow-up call a few days later to make sure they got the letter and of course, to see about a booking. Feel free to edit use, or not, as you want!!

Andrea, I like your wording on your letter. I'm not sure I would include the Disney picture. I understand the excitement about Disney, but I think a new customer might be a little confused about recieving a letter with that picture. It is just my opinion, take it or leave it.

Annie - I'm glad you like the letter and glad that someone else told you how to edit it. I actually created that in Publisher and just copied it over. Oops!!
And as for having the pic of Disney in there, I know that a new customer might not understand why a PC person puts a pic of Disney in the letter......but that's sort-of the idea as to why I did it. I'm hoping it will bring out a question about it. I didn't want to include verbiage about recruiting in with this very first letter, so I thought a little "subliminal" advertising just might do the trick!!! Oh wait......isn't that illegal? NAH!!

1. What is a "Ho Lead Order" and how does it work?

A "Ho Lead Order" is a special type of order for our Pampered Chef consultants. It allows them to place an order for a specific number of items at a discounted price, in order to use them as incentives or rewards for their customers. The consultant must have at least one active show in order to be eligible for a Ho Lead Order.

2. How do I request a Ty Letter for Ho Lead Order?

In order to request a Ty Letter for a Ho Lead Order, you must first submit your request through our online portal or by contacting our customer service team. Once your request is reviewed and approved, you will receive a Ty Letter via email which will contain instructions on how to proceed with your Ho Lead Order.

3. What information do I need to provide in my Ty Letter request?

When requesting a Ty Letter for a Ho Lead Order, you will need to provide your consultant ID, the number of items you wish to order, and the show date for which you plan to use the items. You will also need to specify whether you would like to pick up the items at our warehouse or have them shipped to you.

4. Is there a limit to the number of items I can order through a Ho Lead Order?

Yes, there is a limit to the number of items you can order through a Ho Lead Order. The maximum number of items allowed for a Ho Lead Order is determined by your current consultant status and may vary by season. Please refer to our consultant guidelines for more information on item limits.

5. Can I cancel or modify my Ho Lead Order after it has been placed?

No, unfortunately, once a Ho Lead Order has been placed, it cannot be canceled or modified. Please make sure to review your order carefully before submitting your request. If you do need to make changes, you will need to contact our customer service team to discuss your options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • finley1991