• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy 2-Step Fudge Recipe - Can You Help?

In summary, the Easy accent decorator can be used to make fudge in a variety of flavors. You can spread it on parchment paper on a cutting board or any surface you like!
dawn424383
I'm looking for the two-step easy fudge recipe - the one that can be used with the EAD. I tried to do a search for it, because I was sure I had seen it on here, but couldn't find it. If any one has it - please let me know. I know it's pretty simple. Just chocolate chips and frosting, I think, but don't know the amount for each. Thanks in advance.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

the fudge that I have done ... it was in the celebration show folder a couple of seasons back, is just one bag of chocolate chips and one tub of frosting. I have never tried to use the EAD with it. You will have to get it to just the right temp or it won't work at all. I put it on a bar pan or in one of the bread tubes. I have also added nuts and marshmellows for rocky road or crushed candy canes in white chocolate. Peanut butter chips with crushed peanuts is good too.

all of these are the same amount of frosting to chips and go in the microwave for about 1 minute to melt

Hope this helps

Thanks. That is very helpful. I read on another site about the EAD, but was curious about the consistency. I also read that it works in the cookie press? Any one have any experience trying this?

I did the fudge with the EAD...actually my daughter (8 yrs old at the time) did it... I had a mystery host show at my house, and made it up ahead of time, and told everyone that my 8yr old daughter did it -- how easy it is!!
It was great! everyone loved it, and the EAD made it perfect for crowds of people to pick it up and pop in their mouth! They were very cute too using the EAD.
I had no problem with the consistency.
good luck!

Do tell what EAD is. It is driving me crazy!!! :eek:

finally figured it out for myself. Easy accent decorator. Kept my brain busy for a while. How sad is that. :D

I was trying to figure that out myself and did just before I read what it was. LOL

So you used the Easy accent decorator and put spritzes on papers? How did you serve this? And does anyone have the actual recipe handy please??? I don't want to mess up with heating times or what tools to use. THANK YOU!

its_me_susan said:
So you used the Easy accent decorator and put spritzes on papers? How did you serve this? And does anyone have the actual recipe handy please??? I don't want to mess up with heating times or what tools to use. THANK YOU!
You can make this in the microwave, or you can make it in the cookware and make a bigger sale!

Melt 1 bag of chocolate chips(or any other variety of baking chips) in small saute pan or sauce pan, when melted and smooth add 1 can of cake frosting (any flavor) and then spread on a piece of parchment paper. You could put the parchment paper in the square baker then pour in the fudge, place in the fridge for 20 minutes or till hard, pull the parchment paper off and slice into squares or put cooled but not firm mixture in Easy Accent Decorator and press individual candies.

Other variations:
andes candies pieces with chocolate icing = chocolate mint fudge

white chocolate chips with strawberry icing = strawberry fudge, use
heart shape cookie cutter to cut pieces and give to someone special!

peanut butter chips with vanilla icing = peanut butter fudge

THANK YOU!!!!

I appreciate your posting this! Do you usually make this at the start of the party or just bring in the chillzanne?

:)

Beth Brigham said:
..... and then spread on a piece of parchment paper. You could put the parchment paper in the square baker then pour in the fudge, place in the fridge for 20 minutes or till hard, .....

Beth can you just spread it on a pizza stone and let harden, or does it need the baker to form? Does it need to stay refrigerated? (just thought of these questions, thanks)

its_me_susan said:
Beth can you just spread it on a pizza stone and let harden, or does it need the baker to form? Does it need to stay refrigerated? (just thought of these questions, thanks)

You can spread it on parchment paper on a cutting board or any surface you like! I suggested the baker because it's a glazed stone and because people often think of fudge as in a square dish. ;)

You only refrigerate it to help set it up. I prefer my fudge COLD but if you like it room temperature it works fine!

I have made it at the start of the show and chill while I make the main recipe but I usually make it ahead of time and cut it into hearts with the creative cutters as a snack at bridal fairs. I display them in paper mini cupcake liners on the chillzanne rectangular server.

Last edited:
Beth Brigham said:
I display them in paper mini cupcake liners on the chillzanne rectangular server.

I love putting things in my chillzanne server! So pretty with the woven around it. :)

could you put the fudge in the cookie press? :rolleyes:

wow! great idea. I never thought of putting the chillzanne server in the woven server.

cher88bear said:
could you put the fudge in the cookie press? :rolleyes:
Cher - I have tried - only once to put the fudge in the cookie press, and it was a huge mess - of course I was in a huge hurry (should have done this yesterday kind of a day!) so I don't know if it would work better if it were to set a little bit. I was very thankful to have parchment paper down when it oozed out of the cookie press that much I do know!

ShanaSmith said:
the fudge that I have done ... it was in the celebration show folder a couple of seasons back, is just one bag of chocolate chips and one tub of frosting. I have never tried to use the EAD with it. You will have to get it to just the right temp or it won't work at all. I put it on a bar pan or in one of the bread tubes. I have also added nuts and marshmellows for rocky road or crushed candy canes in white chocolate. Peanut butter chips with crushed peanuts is good too.

all of these are the same amount of frosting to chips and go in the microwave for about 1 minute to melt

Hope this helps

Do you add oil to it? What size bag of chips? Thanks! (I don't have the old Seasons Best - I'm new).

its_me_susan said:
Do you add oil to it? What size bag of chips? Thanks! (I don't have the old Seasons Best - I'm new).
No! Don't add anything to it - just a 12 ounce bag of chocolate chips (any flavor) and a tub of prepared frosting (any flavor to go with the chips). Melt the chocolate chips, stir in the frosting, spread, cool, cut and eat!

When I made peanut butter fudge, I found out that PB chips come in a 10 oz. bag, but I don't think it made any difference...it was still fabulous!!

I did it!!! I put the fudge in the cookie press and it worked. You do have to let it start to set up . I just put it in the fridge for a few minutes. It turned out great and it was so easy. :)

trouble with fudge in the EADHi! I tried putting my fudge in the EAD, but it just smooched out and made a very un-pretty mess! Should I have let it set up a little bit before I put it in the EAD? I might have been in too big of a hurry, but any tips would be great!

Leesa

cher88bear said:
I did it!!! I put the fudge in the cookie press and it worked. You do have to let it start to set up . I just put it in the fridge for a few minutes. It turned out great and it was so easy. :)

OMGosh, really?? Which disk? How did you heat it? how long in the fridge? How exciting!

I used a few different disks the heart one seemed to work really well. I melted the chocolate chips in the batter bowl in the microwave added the frosting, and then put it in the cookie press. Then I put the cookie press in the firdge for about 7-10 min's.

:D :D :D I tried this fudge and it is wonderful and super easy!!!!!!! :)

cher88bear said:

Did you put it in the press really melty or cooled a bit? What about the decorator?

Has anyone microwaved their chips - - how long/

Hi I microwaved mine in the batter bowl. I did half the chips for about 2 minutes total. Taking out about every 30 seconds to add more and stir. I did chocolate chips and with chocolate frosting. I lined a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and put it in the fridge for about an hour. To top half of the fudge I used broken up walnuts. I didn't us the decorator on it though. It seemed like it might be too runny for that.

PamperedJess said:
Hi I microwaved mine in the batter bowl. I did half the chips for about 2 minutes total. Taking out about every 30 seconds to add more and stir. I did chocolate chips and with chocolate frosting. I lined a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and put it in the fridge for about an hour. To top half of the fudge I used broken up walnuts. I didn't us the decorator on it though. It seemed like it might be too runny for that.

thank you!!! Going to try this now!

Saute panI used the saute pan (show the cookware!) and it worked great!

I melted the chocolate chips in the Large Micro Cooker. I put the whole bag in the cooker and nuked for 1 minute, stirred and then guessed at how much longer. After they were completely melted I stirred in the can of frosting. I let it sit out, stirring occasionaly for maybe 10 minutes. Then I filled my EAD, used the largest star tip, lined my large grooved cutting board ,which I had put in the freezer to chill, with waxed paper and made bite sized stars. I then put the cutting board into the fridge to firm them up.

Lee Anne

OMG!!!!! SOOOOO GOOOD and EASY in the decorator thing!!! I did what you all suggested and nuked 30 seconds at a time (just chips, I used dark chocolate), stirring each time. Added the frosting (also dark chocolate). I let it sit in the bowl while I laid out the mini muffin wrappers in my cookie sheet. It was the right amount of time... scooped it into decorator and spritzed in EASY!!!!

The next batch was a little tough (it had had all that time to cool), but worked well too. I am so excited!

I love this recipe. I saw in this store this weekend new caramel and chocolate chips by Nestle so I thought I would try. They do not microwave well. They just burned. Just thought I would give everyone a heads up. It was a good idea, they just don't work well.

1. What ingredients do I need for an easy 2-step fudge recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe are chocolate chips and frosting.

2. How do I use the EAD with this fudge recipe?

The EAD can be used to melt the chocolate chips for this recipe.

3. Can you help me find the two-step easy fudge recipe?

Yes, I can help you find the recipe. It is a simple recipe using chocolate chips and frosting.

4. How do I make the two-step easy fudge?

To make the fudge, melt the chocolate chips using the EAD. Once melted, stir in the frosting until well combined. Pour the mixture into a greased dish and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares and enjoy!

5. Can I adjust the amounts of chocolate chips and frosting in this recipe?

Yes, you can adjust the amounts of ingredients to suit your taste. However, keep in mind that altering the proportions may affect the texture and consistency of the fudge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • nancycookspc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • mjs2052
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies