• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Two Signings This Week!

In summary, "Two Signing This Week!!!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where two new consultants can sign up in a specific week and receive a discounted starter kit. The discounted starter kit is usually $20-$30 less than the regular price and there is no minimum purchase requirement. Unfortunately, this offer is only available during the designated week and is not applicable to current consultants. It is recommended to stay updated on current offers and promotions for new consultants.
afshea
I am beside myself! I did follow up calls with several of my fence sitters today. I called to invite them to our next cluster meeting. Neither of them could make it...BUT THEY ARE BOTH SIGNING...one on Wednesday and one on Thursday, and I have another interview on Sunday! Woo hoo!!! I can see those pans in my cupboard already!

Congrats!!!

I had two sign last week and another supposed to sign this week, and supposedly another by the end of the month(not sure about her though, she seems to be teetering)

It's so exciting isn't it!!!!

ange

What a great idea. I am having an afternoon meeting with my director. Since it will be at my house, I may call one or two people I have been trying to recruit and see if they would like to come over. Thanks for that idea! :D

1. What is "Two Signing This Week!!!"?

"Two Signing This Week!!!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where two new consultants can sign up during a specific week and receive a discounted starter kit. It is a great opportunity for those interested in becoming a consultant to start their business at a lower cost.

2. How much is the discounted starter kit for "Two Signing This Week!!!"?

The discounted starter kit for "Two Signing This Week!!!" is typically $20-$30 less than the regular starter kit price. The exact price may vary depending on current promotions and products included in the kit.

3. Can I still sign up for "Two Signing This Week!!!" if I miss the designated week?

Unfortunately, the discounted starter kit offer is only available during the specified week. However, there may be other promotions and discounts available for new consultants. It is best to stay updated and check with a Pampered Chef consultant for any current offers.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the "Two Signing This Week!!!" promotion?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the discounted starter kit during "Two Signing This Week!!!". However, it is recommended to purchase additional products to help kickstart your business and have a variety of items to showcase to potential customers.

5. Can I sign up for "Two Signing This Week!!!" if I am already a consultant with Pampered Chef?

No, the "Two Signing This Week!!!" promotion is only available for new consultants. However, as a current consultant, you can still take advantage of other promotions and offers to grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates