• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful SS Month: I Got My First Show!

In summary, the speaker has been working hard to qualify for something and got a catalog show and PC fundraiser going. They have also planned some upcoming events at Curves and Babies R Us. Other members congratulate them and share their own experiences.
CarlyK
Yay! I have been busting my butt to try and get qualified. This is my last SS month, so I wanted to be qualified and go out with a bang! Well, I got a catalog show going from some woman who saw my ad on a classified I put out (WOO HOO) and then I had my own PC fundraiser up and going. I was doing it by weeks and hoping that I would be able to have it as a show a week (online, catalog, outside orders) and so far I have 1 show in! YAY, my first. I have a 2nd show that is just about to break the $150 marky (it's like $20 away) and I am hoping that I can get a few orders in towards it before Sunday!

I am so excited.
I also have 2 Curves dates and the Babies R Us thing coming up as well, so hopefully that will yield even more success for me.

I was just excited and wanted to share with everyone!

Way to go Carly!!

Keep up the good work - once it gets going - it starts getting easier - good luck at Curves - I've had good success there this week with my Fundraiser as well.

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

Way to go!!Congrats Carly on your success.

I tried getting in at Curves near where I live and they said I had to be a paid member to advertise there. Bummer!

Wow, congratulations on all of your hard work paying off! It sounds like you have been determined to reach your goals and it's paying off. A catalog show and a fundraiser are both great ways to boost your sales and reach more people. It's also great that you have some upcoming events planned, those can be a great way to introduce new people to Pampered Chef and potentially gain some new customers. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll continue to see success in your business. Wishing you all the best!

1. How can I increase sales during SS Month?

One way to increase sales during SS Month is to offer special discounts or incentives for customers who book a show during the month. This can motivate them to make a purchase sooner rather than later.

2. How can I get more guests to attend my show?

To get more guests to attend your show, you can offer a referral program where current customers can invite friends and family to the show and receive a discount or free product for each guest that attends. You can also promote your show through social media and word of mouth.

3. What are some effective ways to promote my show?

Some effective ways to promote your show include creating a Facebook event and inviting your friends and followers, sending out personalized invitations to potential guests, and offering a sneak peek of products or recipes on social media to generate interest.

4. How can I make my show more engaging and fun for guests?

One way to make your show more engaging and fun for guests is to incorporate interactive activities such as games or interactive product demonstrations. You can also offer prizes or incentives for participating in these activities.

5. How can I ensure the success of my show?

To ensure the success of your show, it is important to follow up with guests after the show and thank them for attending. You can also offer them the opportunity to book their own show or purchase products from your website. Additionally, providing excellent customer service and being knowledgeable about the products can greatly impact the success of your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • aried
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sk8Mom209