• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Two Shows Away

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
Yay! I have been busting my butt to try and get qualified. This is my last SS month, so I wanted to be qualified and go out with a bang! Well, I got a catalog show going from some woman who saw my ad on a classified I put out (WOO HOO) and then I had my own PC fundraiser up and going. I was doing it by weeks and hoping that I would be able to have it as a show a week (online, catalog, outside orders) and so far I have 1 show in! YAY, my first. I have a 2nd show that is just about to break the $150 marky (it's like $20 away) and I am hoping that I can get a few orders in towards it before Sunday!

I am so excited.
I also have 2 Curves dates and the Babies R Us thing coming up as well, so hopefully that will yield even more success for me.

I was just excited and wanted to share with everyone!

Gina M

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
Keep up the good work - once it gets going - it starts getting easier - good luck at Curves - I've had good success there this week with my Fundraiser as well.

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

ayalaa

Feb 16, 2006
Way to go!!

Congrats Carly on your success.

I tried getting in at Curves near where I live and they said I had to be a paid member to advertise there. Bummer!