1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Two shows and both hosts intereste in signing

1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

but maby after they se me do the show. they both had maby down onther slips and i have talked to them both. what to do to get them to sign in one month and they re both here in jan. one week apart. so what do i need to know and fallow up on? I really need this. So happy and loving my Job:love:and:sing:about this.

Jan 4, 2010
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

If I'm reading this right, you've not yet done their shows?

Here's what I do. I do the show, get the final numbers & show the recruit potential what they would be making if they bought the kit & submitted THIS show as their first. I also give them the bookings off of that show to help them get started. It does take away from my sales for the month, but in the long run, it really helps! I went from making 20% as a Consultant to making overrides as a Sr. Consultant and now more overrides AND home office leads as a Team Leader. I had $904 in Home Office Leads this month!!! With overrides and the extra sales this month, it was a little more than $200 extra that I would NOT have gotten if I was still a Consultant. Having a team is DEFINITELY the way to go.

So if they are the host & you haven't held or haven't closed their show, consider offering it to them as their first show. They can earn the host benefits AND a paycheck. That will probably turn your "maybe" into a "yes". :D

Jan 4, 2010
  3. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

one had backed down. but still have one yet and need her list yet.

Jan 4, 2010
Have something to add?