• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Shows and Both Hosts Intereste in Signing

In summary, the "Two Shows and Both Hosts Interested in Signing" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where two hosts can combine their shows and earn double host rewards. To participate, you must be a current Pampered Chef host and know someone who is interested in hosting a show. You can combine your show with a host from a different consultant, as long as both consultants are willing to participate. You will still earn your regular host rewards in addition to the double rewards from the program. The only limitation is that both shows must be held within the same month.
milkangel
but maby after they se me do the show. they both had maby down onther slips and i have talked to them both. what to do to get them to sign in one month and they re both here in jan. one week apart. so what do i need to know and fallow up on? I really need this. So happy and loving my Job:love:and:sing:about this.

If I'm reading this right, you've not yet done their shows?Here's what I do. I do the show, get the final numbers & show the recruit potential what they would be making if they bought the kit & submitted THIS show as their first. I also give them the bookings off of that show to help them get started. It does take away from my sales for the month, but in the long run, it really helps! I went from making 20% as a Consultant to making overrides as a Sr. Consultant and now more overrides AND home office leads as a Team Leader. I had $904 in Home Office Leads this month!!! With overrides and the extra sales this month, it was a little more than $200 extra that I would NOT have gotten if I was still a Consultant. Having a team is DEFINITELY the way to go.So if they are the host & you haven't held or haven't closed their show, consider offering it to them as their first show. They can earn the host benefits AND a paycheck. That will probably turn your "maybe" into a "yes". :D

one had backed down. but still have one yet and need her list yet.

1. What is the "Two Shows and Both Hosts Interested in Signing" program?

The "Two Shows and Both Hosts Interested in Signing" program is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where two hosts can combine their shows and earn double host rewards. This means that both hosts will receive double the amount of free products and half-priced items based on the total sales of the combined shows.

2. How can I participate in the "Two Shows and Both Hosts Interested in Signing" program?

If you are a current Pampered Chef host and know someone who is also interested in hosting a show, you can reach out to your consultant to request to combine your shows. Your consultant will then provide you with the necessary information and guide you through the process.

3. Can I combine my show with a host from a different consultant?

Yes, you can combine your show with a host from a different consultant as long as both consultants are willing to participate in the program. Your consultant can help facilitate the communication and coordination between the two hosts and consultants.

4. Will I still earn my regular host rewards in addition to the double rewards from the "Two Shows and Both Hosts Interested in Signing" program?

Yes, you will still earn your regular host rewards based on the total sales of your individual show. The double rewards from the program will be in addition to your regular rewards.

5. Are there any limitations or restrictions for the "Two Shows and Both Hosts Interested in Signing" program?

The only limitation for this program is that both hosts must have their shows submitted and held within the same month. This allows for the combined show to qualify for the current month's host rewards. Other than that, there are no restrictions and all hosts are eligible to participate in the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • alidafrizzell