• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find F/W Best & Planning an Open House: Ideas & Tips

In summary, the conversation discusses the availability of the F/W (fall/winter) season's best products and the planning of an open house for new spring products. The first question is about where to find the F/W season's best, which seems to only be available for purchase through a supply order. The second question is about the best day and time to hold the open house, with suggestions for games and activities. The final update reveals that the open house has been booked for Tuesday, March 2nd. The conversation also touches on the availability of the current season's best products and when they will no longer be available to order. It is mentioned that sometimes previous season's products may be available at a reduced rate, but it is not guaranteed
Rosebud
Ok first question (since it's short) is where do I find the F/W seasons best I can't find them in P3 for my supply order.

Second question is I scored a facility to do an open house for the new spring products, it's at a local hotel in the meeting rooms the dilemma is that if i want the room free it has to be during a weekday. My only days I can do it are Monday/Tuesday or Friday. What day would you plan it for and during what hours? Any suggestions for games and things to play or do to keep people interested.

I think you can only order the new Spring/Summer Season's Best now.

I vote Friday....either during lunch time or right after work. That way people can come check it out and then continue with their plans.

Bumping since I posted late last night..hoping for some more input.

I think Friday would be good too ... :)

Update, well in the mean time while I was contemplating the idea of the open house I got two shows booked that really narrowed my window of availability for the open house. So it's officially booked for Tuesday March 2nd.

But I'm still confused on the F/W season's best. So once the spring stuff is out you can't order the old ones anymore?

Rosebud said:
Update, well in the mean time while I was contemplating the idea of the open house I got two shows booked that really narrowed my window of availability for the open house. So it's officially booked for Tuesday March 2nd.

But I'm still confused on the F/W season's best. So once the spring stuff is out you can't order the old ones anymore?

Sometimes they will have extras that they sell at a reduced rate - but that's not guaranteed. The previous SB is always discontinued when the new season's SB is available to order.

Oh I see, that explains why I can't find them for my supply order. Thanks Becky

You can still buy the current SB, just not on a supply order. ;) If you have a show to submit, just add a few to the host's order and pick them up from her.

You can order fall supplies until 2/15/10Season's Best is JT21

1. Where can I find the best fall/winter products from Pampered Chef?

To find the best fall/winter products from Pampered Chef, you can browse our seasonal catalog or visit our website. We also have a "Shop by Collection" feature that allows you to specifically search for fall/winter products.

2. How can I plan a successful open house with Pampered Chef products?

To plan a successful open house, first decide on a date and time that works for you and your guests. Then, choose a theme or focus for your open house, such as holiday baking or healthy eating. Next, create invitations and promote your event through social media and word of mouth. On the day of the open house, have a variety of Pampered Chef products on display and offer demonstrations and tastings. Finally, provide information on how guests can purchase products and follow up with them after the event.

3. Can you give me some ideas for hosting a Pampered Chef open house?

There are many ways to make your Pampered Chef open house fun and engaging. Consider having a "make and take" station where guests can create their own recipes using Pampered Chef products, or offer a prize drawing for those who make a purchase. You could also have a cooking competition or game using Pampered Chef products, or offer special discounts for guests who book a party during the open house.

4. What are some tips for making my open house a success?

Some tips for making your open house a success include promoting your event well in advance, having a clean and organized space for the event, providing plenty of food and beverages, and being knowledgeable about the Pampered Chef products on display. It's also important to have a positive and welcoming attitude and to follow up with guests after the event to thank them for attending and offer any additional information or assistance.

5. Can I host an open house with Pampered Chef if I am not a consultant?

Yes, you can host an open house with Pampered Chef products even if you are not a consultant. You can either work with a consultant to plan and host the event, or you can contact Pampered Chef directly to request a consultant to assist you. Hosting an open house is a great way to earn free products and discounts, and it's also a fun way to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
robochick84
  • LakesideMom