• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two part question

Rosebud

Dec 10, 2009
Ok first question (since it's short) is where do I find the F/W seasons best I can't find them in P3 for my supply order.

Second question is I scored a facility to do an open house for the new spring products, it's at a local hotel in the meeting rooms the dilemma is that if i want the room free it has to be during a weekday. My only days I can do it are Monday/Tuesday or Friday. What day would you plan it for and during what hours? Any suggestions for games and things to play or do to keep people interested.

MLinAZ

Gold Member
May 7, 2009
I think you can only order the new Spring/Summer Season's Best now.

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
I vote Friday....either during lunch time or right after work. That way people can come check it out and then continue with their plans.

Rosebud

Dec 10, 2009
Bumping since I posted late last night..hoping for some more input.

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
I think Friday would be good too ... :)

Rosebud

Dec 10, 2009
Update, well in the mean time while I was contemplating the idea of the open house I got two shows booked that really narrowed my window of availability for the open house. So it's officially booked for Tuesday March 2nd.

But I'm still confused on the F/W season's best. So once the spring stuff is out you can't order the old ones anymore?

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Update, well in the mean time while I was contemplating the idea of the open house I got two shows booked that really narrowed my window of availability for the open house. So it's officially booked for Tuesday March 2nd.

But I'm still confused on the F/W season's best. So once the spring stuff is out you can't order the old ones anymore?

Sometimes they will have extras that they sell at a reduced rate - but that's not guaranteed. The previous SB is always discontinued when the new season's SB is available to order.

Rosebud

Dec 10, 2009
Oh I see, that explains why I can't find them for my supply order. Thanks Becky

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
You can still buy the current SB, just not on a supply order. ;) If you have a show to submit, just add a few to the host's order and pick them up from her.

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
You can order fall supplies until 2/15/10

Season's Best is JT21

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
krystalscooking