• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Resolving P3 Computer Issues for Recruiters: Backup and Sharing Solutions

In summary, "Two P3 on One Machine" refers to a configuration where two Intel Pentium III processors are installed and running on a single computer system. This setup was popular in the late 1990s and early 2000s due to its ability to greatly improve the overall performance and speed of the computer. However, it is not possible to have more than two P3 processors on one machine, and the system must meet certain requirements such as a compatible motherboard and sufficient power supply. Upgrading to a newer system with more modern processors may be a more cost-effective option.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My recruiter is having MAJOR computer problems. She sent her machine out to be fixed and isn't sure when it will be back.

Fortunately, everything is backed up on disc.

I told her if it isn't up by the end of the month, she can either put it on her mom's machine, or maybe she can put in her show on mine.

Can I log out of P3 and then log in as her so she gets credit for her show?

There is a way to add an additional user to P3. It's in one of the menus, and says exactly that: Add Additional User (or something to that effect).

Yes. Just like Noora stated. When you're logged in, you'll add the additional user. Once you enter her consultant number & password, you can then use the restore feature from the tools section to upload her info.

OK, I'll let her know. I think we're both hoping it doesn't come to that b/c my cd rom drive stinks.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your recruiter's computer troubles, but it's great that she has everything backed up on disc. In the meantime, it might be a good idea for her to use her mom's computer or even your own for her show. As for logging in as her on P3, I'm not sure if that's possible. It's best to reach out to our technical support team for assistance with that. They can help ensure that your recruiter receives credit for her show. I hope everything works out and her computer is back up and running soon. Best of luck!

What is "Two P3 on One Machine"?

"Two P3 on One Machine" refers to a configuration where two Intel Pentium III processors are installed and running on a single computer system. This was a popular setup in the late 1990s and early 2000s.

Why would someone want to have two P3 processors on one machine?

Having two P3 processors on one machine can greatly improve the overall performance and speed of the computer. This is especially useful for tasks that require a lot of processing power, such as video editing or gaming.

Is it possible to have more than two P3 processors on one machine?

No, it is not possible to have more than two P3 processors on one machine. This is because the P3 processors were designed to work in pairs and cannot function properly without the other.

What are the system requirements for running two P3 processors on one machine?

The system must have a compatible motherboard that supports dual processors and enough power supply to handle two processors. It is also recommended to have a sufficient amount of RAM and a good cooling system.

Can I upgrade my current computer to have two P3 processors?

It depends on the compatibility of your current motherboard and the availability of P3 processors. However, since P3 processors are quite outdated, it may be more cost-effective to upgrade to a newer system with more modern processors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • byrd1956