• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Two Little Old Ladies Take On a Flower Show: A Hilarious Streaking Adventure!

In summary, "Two Little Old Ladies Take On a Flower Show" is a humorous book about two elderly women who cause chaos at a flower show while trying to relive their youth. It is suitable for all ages with some mature themes, but parental discretion is advised for younger readers. The author of the book is unknown as it is a fictional story created by Pampered Chef for entertainment purposes. Currently, it is only available in paperback format, but other formats may be offered in the future. The book can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or through one of their independent consultants.
tlag1986
Gold Member
Two little old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local town hall where a flower show was in progress.

The thin one leaned over and Said, 'Life is so boring. We never have any fun any more. For $10 I'd take my clothes off

And streak through that stupid flower show!'

'You're on!' said the other old lady, holding up a $10 bill. The first little old lady slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes and,

Completely naked, streaked (as fast as an old lady can) Through the front door of the flower show.

Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall, Followed by loud applause and shrill whistling The smiling and naked Old lady came through the exit door surrounded by a cheering crowd.

'What happened?' asked her waiting friend.

'I won 1st prize as Best Dried Arrangement.

That was cute. Don't know if I'd walk out smiling or insulted - but, then again, I've never been mistaken fo a 'thin' old lady, either!!

I understand totally!!!!

1. What is "Two Little Old Ladies Take On a Flower Show" about?

"Two Little Old Ladies Take On a Flower Show" is a humorous book about two elderly women who embark on a wild adventure at a flower show. It follows their streaking escapades and the chaos they cause as they try to relive their youth.

2. Is this book appropriate for all ages?

While the book does contain some mature themes, it is ultimately a lighthearted and comedic read suitable for all ages. However, parental discretion is advised for younger readers.

3. Who is the author of "Two Little Old Ladies Take On a Flower Show"?

The author of this book is unknown, as it is a fictional story created by Pampered Chef for entertainment purposes. However, the book is available for purchase on our website.

4. Is "Two Little Old Ladies Take On a Flower Show" available in other formats besides a book?

Currently, the book is only available in paperback format. However, we may offer other formats in the future such as e-book or audiobook versions.

5. Can I purchase "Two Little Old Ladies Take On a Flower Show" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase the book through our website or through one of our independent consultants. It makes for a great addition to your kitchen library or as a gift for someone with a good sense of humor!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Braedensmom
  • krzymomof4