• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Two Mary Kay Hosts Share One Party Night?

In summary, the two friends want to have a party at the same place on the same night and they want to split their church friends and then keep individual orders for themselves. They only want one demo for this very large bunch of ladies. The only difference would be the checkout and who shows to put it on. Can they co-host and then split the hostess benefits? Just make sure that each order has the correct host name on the order form.
JDooley
I have two friends that want to have a party at the same place on the same night. they want to split thier church friends and then keep indiviual orders for themselves. They are both Mary Kay ladies and do this all the time, I did not know if anyone here had done that or how it worked. they only want one demo for this very large bunch of ladies. the only thing different would be the checkout and whos show to put it on

can they cohost and then split the hostess benefits?

Just make sure that each order has the correct host name on the order form. You can seperate all the orders and keep the shows for each host in different piles. Just let all the guests know to put the correct host name on the form when you talk about the order form during the show info. This sounds like a great show good luck...

Give the hosts different colored pens to hand out to their guests.

Or print labels with each hosts name, then each host can pass out the labels.

good ideas with pens and labels thanks!!!!!! i would have never thought of something so simple! I was going nuts trying to figure out how to evenly distribute sales!

I would make it one show and make them co-hosts. They'll get more host benefits that way.

I thought about that but one woman has 10 people to INVITE and the other has like 40. and that is not including the Church girls. so the benifits for one would suck even though she has a bunch of guests and it is in her home.

JDooley said:
I thought about that but one woman has 10 people to INVITE and the other has like 40. and that is not including the Church girls. so the benifits for one would suck even though she has a bunch of guests and it is in her home.

And they would be limited to one monthly host special. It should work fine if you are careful in keeping track of which guest goes with which host.

I'd ask the hosts to hand out (and put her name on) order forms as the guests arrive. That way you aren't getting in the middle which guest goes with which host.

If you usually use your computer, I'd leave it at home. As slow as P3 is, it would take too long to switch back and forth between shows as you're doing orders.

I did this twice

It worked out GREAT

I gave homemade order forms in 2 different colors - both shows were over $550 each

I told them about sharing the benefits but then 1 past host couldn’t get her benefits.

I set up, did my show - quick demo - had two tables set up for them to try products - I was out of there less than 3 hours. I went past the social hall about 2 hours later and they were still there enjoying themselves and I was told that some of the ladies made a few new friends. I was suppose to have another show like that for 2 of those ladies but the weather got bad last winter and it never happen.

I think it makes a great show

How I did the recipes for one of them - I borrowed the host 2 round stones - made the chix club rings ahead of time then I had 2 guest come up and each of them made 2 more rings - I just talked them through the steps of the recipe - This show was in the top 5 of my best shows. Everyone enjoyed themselves.

This sounds like a very neat show opportunity! :D

What is "Two Hosts One Night"?

"Two Hosts One Night" is a fun and interactive cooking party where two hosts come together to host one event. It's a great way to try out new recipes and products with friends and family.

How do I become a host for "Two Hosts One Night"?

To become a host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a "Two Hosts One Night" party. They will help guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Two Hosts One Night" party?

As a host, you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as access to exclusive host offers. You will also get to spend a fun and relaxing evening with your friends and family, while trying out delicious recipes and learning about our products.

Can I have more than two hosts for a "Two Hosts One Night" party?

Yes, you can have more than two hosts for a party. The more hosts you have, the more fun and interactive the party will be. However, we recommend no more than four hosts for the best party experience.

What if I don't have a co-host for a "Two Hosts One Night" party?

That's not a problem! Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you find another host to join you for the party. You can also reach out to friends or family members to see if they would be interested in co-hosting with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • pampermejolene