1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Two hosts one night ?????

1. JDooley

JDooley Member

I have two friends that want to have a party at the same place on the same night. they want to split thier church friends and then keep indiviual orders for themselves. They are both Mary Kay ladies and do this all the time, I did not know if anyone here had done that or how it worked. they only want one demo for this very large bunch of ladies. the only thing different would be the checkout and whos show to put it on

Apr 27, 2009
  2. PCJenni

PCJenni Veteran Member

can they cohost and then split the hostess benefits?

Apr 27, 2009
  3. Flamingo

Flamingo Advanced Member Gold Member

Just make sure that each order has the correct host name on the order form. You can seperate all the orders and keep the shows for each host in different piles. Just let all the guests know to put the correct host name on the form when you talk about the order form during the show info. This sounds like a great show good luck...

Apr 27, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Give the hosts different colored pens to hand out to their guests.

Apr 27, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Or print labels with each hosts name, then each host can pass out the labels.

6. JDooley

JDooley Member

good ideas with pens and labels thanks!!!!!! i would have never thought of something so simple! I was going nuts trying to figure out how to evenly distribute sales!

Apr 27, 2009
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I would make it one show and make them co-hosts. They'll get more host benefits that way.

Apr 27, 2009
  8. JDooley

JDooley Member

I thought about that but one woman has 10 people to INVITE and the other has like 40. and that is not including the Church girls. so the benifits for one would suck even though she has a bunch of guests and it is in her home.

Apr 27, 2009
  9. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

And they would be limited to one monthly host special. It should work fine if you are careful in keeping track of which guest goes with which host.

I'd ask the hosts to hand out (and put her name on) order forms as the guests arrive. That way you aren't getting in the middle which guest goes with which host.

If you usually use your computer, I'd leave it at home. As slow as P3 is, it would take too long to switch back and forth between shows as you're doing orders.

Apr 27, 2009
  10. whiteyteresa

whiteyteresa Veteran Member

I did this twice

It worked out GREAT

I gave homemade order forms in 2 different colors - both shows were over $550 each

I told them about sharing the benefits but then 1 past host couldn’t get her benefits.

I set up, did my show - quick demo - had two tables set up for them to try products - I was out of there less than 3 hours. I went past the social hall about 2 hours later and they were still there enjoying themselves and I was told that some of the ladies made a few new friends. I was suppose to have another show like that for 2 of those ladies but the weather got bad last winter and it never happen.

I think it makes a great show

How I did the recipes for one of them - I borrowed the host 2 round stones - made the chix club rings ahead of time then I had 2 guest come up and each of them made 2 more rings - I just talked them through the steps of the recipe - This show was in the top 5 of my best shows. Everyone enjoyed themselves.

Apr 27, 2009
  11. jcsmilez

jcsmilez Advanced Member Gold Member

This sounds like a very neat show opportunity! :D

Apr 27, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted