• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can hosts use two half-price selections to purchase multiple cookware sets?

In summary, the "Two Half-Price Selections" is a special offer for Pampered Chef customers where they can purchase two regularly priced items and choose two additional items at half price. The two half-price items must be of equal or lesser value than the two regularly priced items. Customers can choose any items from the catalog or website, but they must be purchased in the same transaction as the two regularly priced items. The offer can be mixed and matched and is available for a limited time with varying expiration dates.
jeanniec
I have a host who wants to know if she can use her two half-price selections to purchase two of the cookware host combo sets. Can this be done?

Thanks!

i dont see why not! I just ordered 3 half price scraper colletions!

Sarah is right! YES!!:D :D

Go for it!!!

Excellent! Thanks, ladies! This show has seriously snowballed into the show from you-know-where. I can't wait till it closes and I don't have to deal with this host anymore. I am going to post the story on here after I post this! It's a good one! :eek:

You can purchase two of the combos. I have done this many times! The first time I did it, I called HO to confirm that it was ok.

That is so nice to know, for some reason I was under the impression we could only purchace one of them.

I had one host purchase 3 cookware sets (combos)!! She got them all!!

What are the "Two Half-Price Selections" and how do they work?

The "Two Half-Price Selections" is a special offer for Pampered Chef customers. With this offer, when you purchase two regularly priced items, you can choose two additional items at half price. The two half-price items must be of equal or lesser value than the two regularly priced items.

Can I choose any items for the "Two Half-Price Selections" offer?

Yes, you can choose any items from our catalog or website for the "Two Half-Price Selections" offer. However, the two half-price items must be of equal or lesser value than the two regularly priced items.

Do I have to purchase the two regularly priced items at the same time as the two half-price items?

Yes, the two regularly priced items and the two half-price items must be purchased in the same transaction in order to qualify for the "Two Half-Price Selections" offer.

Can I mix and match items for the "Two Half-Price Selections" offer?

Yes, you can mix and match items for the "Two Half-Price Selections" offer. For example, you can choose one regularly priced item and one half-price item, or two regularly priced items and two half-price items.

When does the "Two Half-Price Selections" offer expire?

The "Two Half-Price Selections" offer is available for a limited time only and may vary by location. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or our website for the expiration date in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
Replies
Views
Shari in TX