• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you in need of some stylish 3X shirts from Merrill?

In summary, to determine the correct size for the Two 3X Shirts from Merrill, refer to the size chart on the website and compare your measurements. The shirts are currently only available in one color, but may have more options in the future. There is a 30-day return or exchange policy for the shirts, and they are machine washable. There are no bulk discounts available at this time, but discounts may be available for large orders of other products. Contact customer service for more information.
pix1114
Blue 3x Polo from MerrillI have two 3x shirts from Merrill.

One is a light blue short sleeved polo with the PC logo. I like the men's polos petter because of the length. This one just seems kind of short to me. $12 shipped.
2011-11-04072551.jpg

--------------PENDING--------------
The other is a long sleeved button-up top. It is pink and white stripped. I love this top, but just don't get to wear it often. $15 shipped. PENDING
2011-11-04072624.jpg

Both are in the wash, but I will post pictures later.

Last edited:
I would be interested in the Pink and White one but would like to see the pic first.

Please post pics .. I might be interested.

Photos added!

I would like the pink one.

BUMP :chef:

1. How do I know what size to order for the Two 3X Shirts from Merrill?

The best way to determine your size for the Two 3X Shirts from Merrill is to refer to the size chart provided on our website. Simply measure your chest and waist and compare it to the measurements listed for each size.

2. Are the Two 3X Shirts from Merrill available in multiple colors?

Currently, the Two 3X Shirts from Merrill are only available in one color option. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings and may offer more color options in the future.

3. Can I return or exchange the Two 3X Shirts from Merrill if they don't fit?

Yes, we offer a 30-day return or exchange policy for all of our products, including the Two 3X Shirts from Merrill. Please refer to our website for more information on our return and exchange process.

4. Are the Two 3X Shirts from Merrill machine washable?

Yes, the Two 3X Shirts from Merrill are machine washable. We recommend following the care instructions on the label to ensure the longevity of the shirts.

5. Can I purchase the Two 3X Shirts from Merrill in bulk for a discount?

At this time, we do not offer bulk discounts for the Two 3X Shirts from Merrill. However, we do offer discounts for large orders on other products. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcladyofms
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
rompydompy
  • twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • kcnancy