• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are the New Twixit Clips? :confused:

In summary, the new Twixit clips can be found on the company's website or at retail locations. They are dishwasher safe and made with durable materials. The price may vary and they can be used for various types of food storage. The clips come in different sizes to fit different containers and bags.
dollfangs
Silver Member
I have just gone through the entire catalog 3 times and can not find the new twixit clips. Anyone know what page they are on?:confused:

found them. I am such a blond sometimes

:D I can never find the Easy Clean Kitchen Brush.

I'm still looking for the Superswat.

1. Where can I find the new Twixit clips?

The new Twixit clips can be found on our website under the "New Products" section or at any of our retail locations.

2. Are the new Twixit clips dishwasher safe?

Yes, the new Twixit clips are dishwasher safe. They are made with durable, heat-resistant materials that can withstand high temperatures.

3. How much do the new Twixit clips cost?

The price of the new Twixit clips may vary depending on the quantity and location of purchase. Please refer to our website or contact your local retailer for more information.

4. Can I use the new Twixit clips for any type of food storage?

Yes, the new Twixit clips are versatile and can be used for various types of food storage, including bags, containers, and even opened packages of food.

5. Are there different sizes of the new Twixit clips available?

Yes, the new Twixit clips come in different sizes to accommodate various types of food containers and bags. They are available in small, medium, and large sizes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefautumn
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • DessertDivaFL
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg