• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Makes the Greek-Style Shrimp Skewers with Lemon a Crowd-Pleaser?

In summary, the Twist on the Cucumber Lime Dip is made with chopped cucumber, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, green onions, garlic, and salt and pepper. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Greek yogurt can be used as a healthier substitute for mayonnaise. The dip can also be used as a spread or topping. It will last in the refrigerator for up to 3 days if stored properly.
chefnene
When I saw this recipe at spring launch I was so excited, but when I tasted it, I was not crazy about it, so
I substituted a Lemon for the Lime, and added 3 teaspoons of the Greek Rub. It's awesome. We made it at work at lunch and it was a big hit!

Oh- thanks for the tip! Great idea!

I hope you like it too!Ingredients:- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined- 1 tbsp olive oil- 3 tsp Greek Rub- 1 lemon, juiced- 2 cloves garlic, minced- Salt and pepper to taste- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)Instructions:1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.2. In a large bowl, mix together the shrimp, olive oil, Greek Rub, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper.3. Thread the shrimp onto skewers, making sure to leave a little space between each shrimp.4. Place the skewers on the preheated grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.5. Sprinkle the crumbled feta cheese on top of the shrimp skewers and let it melt for a minute.6. Remove the skewers from the grill and transfer them to a serving dish.7. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot. Enjoy your delicious Greek-style shrimp skewers!

1. What are the ingredients for the Twist on the Cucumber Lime Dip?

The ingredients for this dip include chopped cucumber, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, green onions, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.

2. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, this dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before serving.

3. Can I substitute the mayonnaise for a healthier option?

Yes, you can use Greek yogurt as a healthier substitute for mayonnaise in this recipe.

4. Can I use this dip for anything other than a dip?

Absolutely! This dip can also be used as a spread for sandwiches or wraps, or as a topping for grilled meats or fish.

5. How long will this dip last in the refrigerator?

If stored properly in an airtight container, this dip will last in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bethsbiz
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • babywings76