• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy & Fun Pizza Roll Recipe for Kids to Demo Pampered Chef Items!

In summary, I found this recipe in my Parents magazine and thought it would be fun to try out. I added black olives, mushrooms, and pepperoni. Of course, mine wasn't as pretty as in the picture, but it was YUMMY. I recommend NOT rolling out the pizza dough too thin because it makes hard to roll, especially with a lot of toppings. I baked mine in a deep dish baker. It was slightly too big.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I found this recipe in my Parents magazine and thought it would be fun to try out.

1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup shredded Italian-mix cheese, divided
1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Unroll dough from tube. Spread pizza sauce on top.
Sprinkle with half of cheese and top with spinach leaves. Roll up, starting with short end.
Cut into 8 pieces, then lay pieces flat in a greased pie tin. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Makes 8 servings.

I added black olives, mushrooms, and pepperoni. Of course, mine wasn't as pretty as in the picture, but it was YUMMY. I recommend NOT rolling out the pizza dough too thin because it makes hard to roll, especially with a lot of toppings. I baked mine in a deep dish baker. It was slightly too big. The pie baker would have been better, but I don't have one.

I thought this would be a good recipe to demo with kids because its something they can do. It was very easy and QUICK! It took me less than 5 minutes to put it all together and roll.

PC items it could demo:
Large Cutting Board or Pastry Mat - to lay out dough
Bakers Roller - to roll out dough
Food Chopper - to cut up veggies/meat for toppings
Spreader - to spread pizza sauce
UM - to grate cheese
Pizza Cutter - to cut into pieces
Mini Serving Spatula - to serve
Deep Dish Pie Plate - to bake

Sounds good, I have a kids show coming up and I think it would be fun too! Thanks for sharing :)

I made this pizza in my deep dish baker. Can someone tell me why it stuck to the stone??? I have NEVER had anything stick to a stone!!!

I have learned quite a few recipes today and am anxious to try them! Thanks for posting. I too have had things like that stick to my new stones... are yours well seasoned?

Sounds yummy. I think I'll make that for dinner tomorrow night.

I will have to try this soon. My 2 1/2 year old would probably love these.

It is quite old, so very well seasoned. ????? My 3 year daughter did love them and could eat them easily with her hands.

hey you could use the slicer for the olives!! Sounds Good!!

What ingredients do I need for the pizza roll recipe?

The ingredients for the pizza roll recipe are pizza dough, pizza sauce, shredded cheese, and toppings of your choice. You can also use Pampered Chef items such as the Mix N Scraper, Pizza Stone, and Small Batter Bowl.

Do I need any special tools from Pampered Chef to make this recipe?

While you do not need any special tools from Pampered Chef to make this recipe, using items such as the Mix N Scraper and Pizza Stone can make the process easier and more efficient. They are also great products to demonstrate during the cooking process.

Can I make this recipe with my kids?

Yes, this recipe is designed to be easy and fun for kids to make with adult supervision. It is a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen and teach them basic cooking skills.

How long does it take to make the pizza rolls?

The prep time for the pizza rolls is approximately 15 minutes, and the baking time is about 20 minutes. However, this may vary depending on the size and thickness of your pizza rolls.

Can I customize the toppings for these pizza rolls?

Absolutely! You can use any toppings that you and your family enjoy. Some popular options include pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, and peppers. You can also make vegetarian or vegan options by using plant-based toppings and cheese.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chef131doreen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies