• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Twilight Themed Event Menu Ideas: Chocolate-Raspberry Martinis and More!

melted1/4 cup flour...sifted1/4 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon black pepper1/4 cup milk...warm1/4 cup heavy cream...chilled1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese...chilled1/4 cup chopped fresh parsesan cheese...chilled1/4 cup chopped fresh parsesan parsley...chilled1/4 cup chopped fresh basil...chilledfreshly ground black pepper1. Cook ravioli according to package directions.2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat the marinara sauce over medium heat.3. Drain ravioli and return to the saucepan with the ravioli
chefhutch04
Gold Member
I just started up as a consultant a week ago and one of my friends wants to host a twilight theme show. she loves everything about it and i'm not sure what I can do for the menu. I thought maybe Chocolate-Raspberry Martinis and use white chocolate.. i have never seen the movies or read the books so id appreciate any help i could get thanks!

Well...New Moon is basically w/ Jacob and they don't talk about much food except lasagna and spaghetti. And the Cullens don't eat, but they do appreciate top quality products and they entertain in style! Maybe focus on entertaining and appetizers.

The martini's would be good if you used white chocolate...if white chocolate melts well in that drink. Practice it first. Now, I noticed my show average drop when I did martini shows. I think people want practical items right now. Not everyone needs a shaker, buckey or martinin glass. I went back to doing one DCB recipe and sales went dramatically back up.

Maybe you could do "Bella's Meals In Munutes" show for those busy days when she is out seeking adventure(to hear Edward's voice) and needs a quick dinner to put on the table before her Charlie(her dad) gets home!

Any DCB recipe should do quite well for that. If you add martini's have them ready so you only demo one recipe.

Hmmm...I think it sounds fun! I might be offering this!

The recipe can really be anything you want... I'd do teams though and have the Jacob team and the Edward team. Let them pick their sides when they come in. Have stickers or something for each team. There could be a competition of some sort... either 2 recipes going and see which team can finish first (find 2 recipes with the same number of steps) or do a regular recipe and just something simple like at the end of the demo like the ticket game and see which team can ask the most questions. That team wins a twix it clip each or something simple. You are new to this biz, so don't over think it too much. Keep it uncomplicated. You are just starting out! Good for you for thinking outside of the box!

The movie/books are based on a girl named bella who is in love with a vampire (edward) her best friend is jacob though who is a Native American. He turns into a wolf and is the natural enemy of the vampire. So they are at odds to see who can win Bella's affection. That is the reader's digest version.

Ooooh... If I were doing a twilight theme show I would go with temptation foods. Like strawberries and chocolate or red apples and caramel sauce. There's also the obvious black, red, and white theme of the books. So you could do a black forest cake or something like it. Big themes in New Moon are comfort, Italy, Opposites and Danger. Also hearing voices, but doubt you can work that in. :) Opposites, like contrasts between werewolves and vampires, might be fun 'cause you could just use contrasting colors or even contrasting flavors. If you went with Italy you could make it Volturi themed and do a pasta in the baker and some garlicy appetizer.

OOO I would love to do that type of show and have blood orange martini's or something like that... good luck

Boy, with these great ideas, it makes me want to have a New Moon party!!

i am going to have one when eclipse comes out in June.Two teams:
Edward and JacobTeam Edward:
vegetarian meal (cause he says to bella that she could say they were like vegetarians "they have a special diet"Team Jacob:
Something with garlic (to ward the vampires away!)dessert:
Dipped apples in caramel, chocolate, and candy!

It would be kinda funny to do a 'vegetarian" item because that's what the Cullens always joke that they are, since they don't feed off of people.

Hey! I was just wondering if you got to do the Twilight theme party? If so how did it go? I thought of doing this for the month of June, since Eclipse comes out 6/30. I already have 2 parties booked and I was just looking for some more tips.

Thanks!!

I just booked a Twilight theme party. really like the Team Edward and Team Jacob idea! vegetarian theme is working so far...

May be complicated for a show, but Bella eats mushroom ravioli on their first 'date'.

morgieloo88 said:
May be complicated for a show, but Bella eats mushroom ravioli on their first 'date'.

Premake before the show starts :chef:

Bella's Mushroom Ravioli (adapted from now-retired Main Dishes Cookbook)
1 large package premade fresh or frozen Ravioli
1 jar premade marinara sauce
5 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup soft butter or margarine (or optional Garlic Infused Canola Oil)
1 loaf Italian bread
Parmesan Cheese for grating
PC Italian Seasoning
---PC garlic press
---PC small batter bowl
---PC small stainless mixing bowl
---PC cutting board
---PC bread or santoku knife
---PC stainless whisk
---PC DCB (originally done in large oval stone)

Place premade ravioli in DCB. Enhance premade marinara by pouring it into stainless mixing bowl, adding 1/2 jar warm water, 1 tablespoon PC Italian seasoning and 2 cloves pressed garlic. Whisk together, then pour mixture over uncooked ravioli.

Slice bread into 1/2" even slices. Melt butter in small batter bowl, press remaining 3 cloves of garlic into melted butter. Brush onto one side of bread, and lay slices at an angle around the edge of DCB, buttered side up. [you can use Garlic Infused Canola Oil instead, but I prefer the garlic butter] Bake uncovered at 350 for 35 minutes, until bread just starts to brown. Grate parmesan cheese over everything, return to oven for 10-12 more minutes until cheese begins to brown and bread is dark golden.

Serve on RUFTH trivet. :love: Also, a great potluck dish - you can cover this as the guests arrive and it will be the perfect serving temp at conclusion of your demo.
============
Make profiterole puffs as the main event of the show, then uncover the DCB and serve both together. FYI I was more successful with melted choc. chips rather than warmed chocolate icing (too runny, and nuts wouldn't stick to it) for the profiterole topping.

What is a "Twilight Theme Show"?

A "Twilight Theme Show" is a special type of Pampered Chef party that incorporates elements from the popular Twilight book and movie series. It includes themed recipes, decorations, and activities.

Do I have to be familiar with Twilight to host or attend a "Twilight Theme Show"?

No, you do not have to be familiar with the Twilight series to enjoy a "Twilight Theme Show." The party is designed to be fun and engaging for all guests, regardless of their knowledge of Twilight.

What types of recipes are featured in a "Twilight Theme Show"?

The recipes featured in a "Twilight Theme Show" are inspired by the characters and themes of the Twilight series. They may include dishes like "Bella's Mushroom Ravioli" or "Edward's Vampire Kiss Cocktail."

Can I customize the "Twilight Theme Show" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that can be customized to fit different dietary restrictions. Simply let your consultant know about any dietary restrictions you have, and they can help you choose recipes that will work for you.

Are there any special discounts or promotions for hosting a "Twilight Theme Show"?

Yes, there are often special discounts and promotions available for hosting a "Twilight Theme Show." Your consultant can provide more information on current offers and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • DitzyChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein