• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Looking for Tuxedo Brownie Recipe

has made brownie cups with a white chocolate and cream cheese filling. The cups are decorated with strawberries and orange zest.
fatchef
I would love to try to make the tuxedo brownies, but I do not have the recipe, if anyone could post it, that would be great. Thanks.

Here You go.The Pampered Chef ®
Tuxedo Brownie Cups
Recipe

1 pkg (425-450 g) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies) 1
2 1/2 squares (1 oz/30 g each) white chocolate 2 1/2
2 tbsp milk 30mL
1 pkg (250 g) cream cheese, softened 1
2 tbsp icing sugar 30mL
1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed 250mL
1 pint small strawberries, sliced 500mL
Orange zest, mint leaves, melted semi-sweet chocolate (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C. Spray cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Using Small Scoop, place 1 level scoop of batter in each cup, filling cups 2/3 full. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are set (do not overbake).

2. Remove Pan to Cooling Rack. Immediately press tops of brownies with Mini-Tart Shaper to make indentations. Cool in Pan 8-10 minutes. Loosen edges and gently remove brownies from Pan. Cool completely. Wash Pan, spray with cooking spray and repeat baking with remaining batter.

3. Microwave white chocolate and milk in Small Micro-Cooker™, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and icing sugar; mix well using Bamboo Spoon. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.

4. Fill Easy Accent™ Decorator fitted with closed star tip with cream cheese mixture. Pipe cream cheese mixture into cooled brownie cups. Slice strawberries using Egg Slicer Plus™; arrange on tops of brownie cups. Garnish with orange zest and mint leaves or drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate, if desired. Place in airtight container and refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving.

Yield: 4 dozen

Per serving: 85 calories; 1.1 g protein; 5.3 g total fat; 1.9 g sat fat; 9.1 g carbohydrate; 0.1 g fibre; 10 mg cholesterol; 47 mg sodium

Cook's Tip: Brownie cups can be baked, cooled and stored in airtight container at room temperature up to 1 day before filling. Do not make the white chocolate filling ahead of time. As it becomes too firm when refrigerated and cannot be piped with the Decorator.

© The Pampered Chef—CANADA, Ltd.,

Thank you so much Tash. You're a life saver.
I don't see why they called "tuxedo" I expected the end result to look a lot more like strawberry tuxedo.

I thought the same thing when I first made them. I guess it's called that because the cuos are dark and the filling is white and the strawberry looks like a bow (kind of :confused: )

Tghey are yummy though.

Tasha

Hi there! I would be happy to share the recipe for tuxedo brownies with you! Here's what you'll need:- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chipsInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.2. In a large bowl, prepare the brownie mix according to the package instructions, using the oil, eggs, and water.3. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth.4. Spread half of the brownie batter into the prepared pan. Drop spoonfuls of the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter. Use a knife to swirl the two batters together.5. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the batter.6. Pour the remaining brownie batter over the top, and use a knife to swirl the batters together again.7. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.8. Let the brownies cool before cutting into squares and serving.Enjoy your delicious tuxedo brownies! Let me know how they turn out for you. Happy baking!

1. What ingredients do I need for the Tuxedo Brownie recipe?

The ingredients for Tuxedo Brownies include all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips. You will also need a 9x13 inch baking pan and parchment paper.

2. How do I make the Tuxedo Brownie recipe gluten-free?

To make the Tuxedo Brownie recipe gluten-free, you can substitute the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend. Make sure to use a blend that is specifically made for baking. You can also use almond flour or coconut flour as alternatives.

3. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the Tuxedo Brownie recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate that you prefer for the Tuxedo Brownie recipe. Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or white chocolate all work well. You can also mix and match different types of chocolate for a more unique flavor.

4. Can I add nuts to the Tuxedo Brownie recipe?

Yes, you can add chopped nuts such as walnuts, pecans, or almonds to the Tuxedo Brownie recipe. Simply mix them into the batter before baking. You can also sprinkle them on top of the brownies before baking for a crunchy texture.

5. How long do Tuxedo Brownies last and how should I store them?

Tuxedo Brownies can last for 3-4 days at room temperature if stored in an airtight container. They can also be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. For longer storage, you can freeze them for up to 3 months. Make sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ragschef