• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Tuxedo Brownie Squares Recipe for Bite-Sized Treats

In summary, the recipe calls for 1 pkg brownie mix, 2 squares white chocolate for baking, 1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping, 2 Tbls milk, 1 pint small strawberries, sliced, and orange zest, mint leaves for garnish.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
Good morning. Can someone post this recipe for me?

Also, I believe this is the recipe that can also be made in the deluxe mini muffin pan, correct?

I want to make these for my son's school birthday party (small & bite size so as to not over sugar the whole class!)

Thank you in advance for your help!

Here you go!

Tuxedo Brownie Cups

1 package (19-21 oz) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make mix)
2 squares (1 oz each) white chocolate for baking
2 tablespoons milk
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 pint small strawberries, sliced
orange zest, mint leaves, melted semi-sweet chocolate for baking (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 325. Spray cups of deluxe mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to directions for cake-like brownies. Using small scoop, fill each cup 2/3 full. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are set (do not overbake).
2. Remove pan to cooling rack. Immediately press tops of brownie with tart shaper to make indentations. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Loosen edges and gentle remove the brownies from pan. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining batter.
3. Microwave white chocolate and milk, uncovered on high 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
4. Pipe mixture into cooled brownie cups using the Easy Accent Decorator (or other piping tool). Arrange strawberry slices on top. Garnish as desired. Place in airtight container and refrigerate 1-3 hours before serving.

tip: to get even strawberry slices, slice them using your egg slicer.

Here you go. I made these the other night, but I didn't have any strawberries or any semi-sweet chocolate. So I just made them without the strawberry and then I used the Deluxe Cheese Grater to grate a chocolate candy bar over the top of them. The family thought I had slaved for hours!! LindaTuxedo Brownie Cups1 pkg fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
1/4 cup powdered sugar
2 (1 oz) squares white chocolate for baking
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
2 Tbls milk
1 pint small strawberry, sliced
1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
Orange zest, mint leaves and melted semi-sweet chocolate for baking (optional)Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray for baking. (Best to use a spray with flour, or lightly grease with shortening and sprinkle with flour) Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Using Small Scoop, place 1 level scoop of batter in each cup, filling cups 2/3 full. Bake 14 minutes or until edges are set. Do not overbake. Remove pan to Cooling Rack. Immediately press tops of brownies with Mini-Tart Shaper to make indentations. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Loosen edges and gently remove brownies from pan. Cool completely. Wash pan, spray with cooking spray and repeat with remaining batter. Microwave white chocolate and milk in Small Micro-Cooker, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar; mix well. Gradually stir in white chocolate mixture until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Fill Easy Accent Decorator fitted with closed star tip with cream cheese mixture. Pipe cream cheese mixture into cooled brownie cups. Slice strawberries using Egg Slicer Plus; arrange on tops of brownie cups. Garnish with orange zest and mint leaves or drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate, if desired. Place in airtight container and refrigerate 1-3 hours before
serving. Makes 4 dozen.

Sorry about that, Sue and I must have been typing at the same time. Linda

Thank you!Thank you both for posting the recipe. Now I can shop on my way home and get this made for tomorrow!

1. What are the ingredients for Tuxedo Brownie Squares?

The ingredients for Tuxedo Brownie Squares include brownie mix, cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips.

2. How do I make Tuxedo Brownie Squares?

To make Tuxedo Brownie Squares, start by preparing the brownie mix according to the package instructions. Then, in a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Pour the brownie batter into a greased baking dish and then pour the cream cheese mixture on top, swirling it into the brownie batter. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and bake in the oven according to the brownie mix instructions.

3. Can I use a different type of cream cheese for Tuxedo Brownie Squares?

Yes, you can use any type of cream cheese for Tuxedo Brownie Squares, such as regular cream cheese, reduced fat cream cheese, or flavored cream cheese. Just be sure to adjust the amount of sugar accordingly, as flavored cream cheese may already be sweetened.

4. How should I store Tuxedo Brownie Squares?

Tuxedo Brownie Squares can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months. Just be sure to let them thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

5. Can I add other ingredients to Tuxedo Brownie Squares?

Yes, you can add other ingredients to Tuxedo Brownie Squares, such as chopped nuts, caramel sauce, or different types of chocolate chips. Get creative and customize the recipe to your liking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pamperedgirl3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies