• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tuxedo Brownie Squares From Stoneware Sensations

In summary, the Tuxedo Brownie Squares From Stoneware Sensations require all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and semi-sweet chocolate chips. The cooking time for this recipe is approximately 25-30 minutes. You can use any type of chocolate for this recipe, but using semi-sweet chocolate chips is recommended. There is no need to grease the stoneware pan before baking, as the natural non-stick properties of stoneware will prevent sticking. You can also use a different stoneware pan, but make sure it is a similar size and shape and adjust the cooking time accordingly.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have the recipe? I can't find my cookbook.

Here you go...Tuxedo Brownie Squares

1 package (21 ounces) brownie mix
1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
2 cups fresh raspberries, or frozen whole raspberries without syrup, thawed and drained, divided
3 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
chocolate curls (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray bottom of 9x13 Baker with vegetable oil spray. Prepare and bake brownie mix according to package directions. Cool completely. Spread jam onto brownie. Reserve 1/2 cup of the raspberries for garnish, arrange the remaining 1 1/2 cups raspberries evenly over jam. In Covered Micro-Cooker, microwave chocolate on HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds or until chocolate is completely melted when stirred; cool slightly. Meanwhile, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar in Classic 2-Qt. Batter Bowl, mix well. Gradually whisk in melted chocolate and milk with 10" Whisk. Fold in whipped topping; spread carefully over raspberries. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares. Garnish with the reserved raspberries, and chocolate curls, if desired. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.

Yield: 15 servings

Sure, I can help you out with the recipe! What dish are you looking for? I might be able to find it online or have a similar recipe to share. Let me know and I'll do my best to assist you.

What are the ingredients for Tuxedo Brownie Squares From Stoneware Sensations?

The ingredients for Tuxedo Brownie Squares From Stoneware Sensations include all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and semi-sweet chocolate chips.

What is the cooking time for Tuxedo Brownie Squares From Stoneware Sensations?

The cooking time for Tuxedo Brownie Squares From Stoneware Sensations is approximately 25-30 minutes.

Can I use a different type of chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer for this recipe. However, using semi-sweet chocolate chips will give the best results.

Do I need to grease the stoneware before baking?

No, you do not need to grease the stoneware before baking. The natural non-stick properties of stoneware will prevent the brownies from sticking.

Can I make this recipe in a different stoneware pan?

Yes, you can make this recipe in any stoneware pan as long as it has a similar size and shape. Adjust the cooking time as needed based on the size of the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • ragschef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Janelle Viereck
  • LeslieSGI