• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Chocolate Tuxedo Brownie Recipe: Use 2 Small Squares or 1 Large Square?

In summary, to make the Tuxedo Brownie Recipe, you will need a fudge brownie mix, cream cheese, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and semi-sweet chocolate chips. First, prepare the brownie mix and spread it in a baking pan. Then, mix the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract and swirl it onto the brownie batter. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and bake for 25-30 minutes. You can use any type of brownie mix and chocolate for this recipe, and it can be made ahead of time and frozen for later.
its_me_susan
Recipe calls for 2 (1oz) squares of white chocolate... I have one wrapped "square" of white chocolate wrapped in it's foil, and that square has 4 squares. Do I use 2 of the little squares, or buy some more white chocolate so I have 2 wrapped larger squares of 4?

thanks!!!
Susan :)

Check the BoxI'd look on the box. It should say how much each foiled piece is. When I made these, the chocolate I used was one whole foiled piece because the box said each foiled piece was 2oz. It did take me awhile to get the math in my head straight to figure that out, lol. :eek:

Becca

its_me_susan said:
Recipe calls for 2 (1oz) squares of white chocolate... I have one wrapped "square" of white chocolate wrapped in it's foil, and that square has 4 squares. Do I use 2 of the little squares, or buy some more white chocolate so I have 2 wrapped larger squares of 4?

thanks!!!
Susan :)
THe box should say what each "unit" weight or at least the total weight. Use the amount that equals 2 ounces.

Thanks for trying ladies~ I think it was too old. I made it, tasted it and dumped it. :) Decided to make the 2-step fudge and spritzed that in! :)

when you do the topping make sure that your micro container is completely dry when you start. It is true with any chocolate, but it seems like it really makes a difference in the white especially. If there is any water in the bowl, it will make it grainy and lumpy. This recipe goes over so well for me that I would really recomend trying it again. Although I am making them with peanut butter 2 step fudge on top now. Good solution I'd say.

1. How do I make the Tuxedo Brownie Recipe?

To make the Tuxedo Brownie Recipe, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 package of fudge brownie mix
  • 1 package of cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup of sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips

First, prepare the brownie mix according to the package instructions and spread it evenly in a greased 9x13 inch baking pan. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth. Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter and use a knife to swirl it into the brownie batter. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool before cutting and serving.

2. Can I use a different type of brownie mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of fudge brownie mix for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the package instructions for the amount of water, oil, and eggs needed.

3. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the chocolate chips?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips for this recipe. You can also use chopped chocolate bars if you prefer.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Tuxedo Brownie Recipe ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just make sure to bring it to room temperature before serving.

5. Can I freeze the Tuxedo Brownie Recipe?

Yes, you can freeze the Tuxedo Brownie Recipe. Once the brownies have cooled, wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and then place them in a freezer-safe container. They can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw them in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • LeslieSGI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • rkcreations