• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake Recipe - Easy and Perfect for Any Occasion!

In summary, the recipe for Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in their recipe book, or by contacting a local consultant. The necessary kitchen tools include a 10-inch cast iron skillet, mixing bowl, measuring cups and spoons, whisk or electric mixer, and spatula. Optional tools include a sifter and wire cooling rack. The cake can be made in the oven by preheating to 350°F and baking for 25-30 minutes, or on the stovetop in a cast iron skillet. Variations of the recipe include adding nuts, pretzels, or different types of chocolate chips, and drizzling additional toppings such as hot fudge or chopped candy bars.
fun2cook2
Good Morning, Everyone!
This has to be one of the silliest questions I have asked, so I apologize right now!:blushing: Can you make this cake using the rectangular baker or fluted pan instead of the skillet? (If so, can you tell me the temperature of the oven and also how long it would bake? Would I change the amount of any of the ingredients?)
I would like to make it for one of my shows, but I don't have the skillet.

Thanks so much!

It's basically just making a regular cake and then doing stuff to the top of it after it's done cooking, so you can make the cake whichever method you want. Just check the time and temp. on the box of the cake mix. The thing with it being a skillet cake is that it's just neat to show people how you can bake in the oven with our cookware. It just opens up so many possibilities to people. Plus because of the nonstick aspect, it just effortlessly falls out of the pan with hardly a crumb left behind when you turn it out on the round platter.

i can't see why you wouldn't be able to do it in the baker - I don't think anything would change. Like Amanda said, read the box for baking times...

What is the recipe for Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake?

The recipe for Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in our recipe book, or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. It includes ingredients such as flour, cocoa powder, sugar, eggs, butter, and toppings like caramel sauce and chocolate chips.

What kitchen tools do I need to make Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake?

To make this delicious dessert, you will need a 10-inch cast iron skillet, a mixing bowl, measuring cups and spoons, a whisk or electric mixer, and a spatula. Optional tools include a sifter and a wire cooling rack.

Can I make Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake in the oven?

Yes, you can make this cake in the oven. Preheat your oven to 350°F and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. You can also make this cake on the stovetop using a cast iron skillet.

What are some variations of Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake?

There are many ways to customize this recipe to your liking. Some popular variations include adding chopped nuts or crushed pretzels to the batter, using different types of chocolate chips, or drizzling additional toppings such as hot fudge or chopped candy bars on top.

Can I make Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake ahead of time. You can prepare the batter and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. You can also freeze the baked cake for up to 3 months. To serve, thaw the cake and reheat in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • rajenkiPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • mechelle