• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake: A Delicious Recipe for POR Points

In summary, the recipe for Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Pampered Chef recipe book. It includes ingredients like chocolate cake mix, chocolate chips, caramel sauce, and pecans. You can make it in a regular cake pan, but using a cast iron skillet adds a unique flavor and texture. The only special tool you need is a cast iron skillet, and you can use any type of cake mix, though chocolate is recommended. The total time to make the cake is about an hour and a half, with only 20 minutes of hands-on time.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
This month I am making the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake because I want more POR points! I normally would have done it in the 12" Executive. However, I just noticed it is on the Use and Care card for the 12" Covered Stainless. You do need to use flour, but I could show off the stainless which is more expensive. Here's my dilemma: is showing off the stainless worth taking the risk that people will think it is too expensive and not get it?

IMO, I find I reach for the Executive more often than the SS. Easier clean-up & more affordable. At this time of year if I was going to splurge on myself, I still wouldn't go for the SS, BUT, the SS 12" comes with the lid & the Exec doesn't.

I am also doing this at my shows this month as I want more POR points. I only have the 12" in the Professional line so that is the one I have been using. I am hoping to get the 12" in Exec or SS with my POR points.

What is the recipe for Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake?

The recipe for Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Pampered Chef recipe book. It includes ingredients such as chocolate cake mix, chocolate chips, caramel sauce, and pecans.

Can I make Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake in a regular cake pan?

Yes, you can make Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake in a regular cake pan. However, using a cast iron skillet adds a unique flavor and texture to the cake.

Do I need any special tools to make Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake?

You will need a cast iron skillet, but other than that, you can use regular baking tools such as mixing bowls, measuring cups, and a whisk.

Can I use a different type of cake mix for Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. However, using a chocolate cake mix will give it the traditional flavor of a turtle fudge dessert.

How long does it take to make Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake?

The total time to make Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake is about an hour and a half, including prep and baking time. However, the actual hands-on time is only about 20 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefloretta
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • rajenkiPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies