• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Will a 12 Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake fit on the new Shimmer Platter?

In summary, Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake 12" is a decadent dessert made with layers of rich chocolate fudge cake, creamy caramel sauce, and chopped pecans, baked in a cast iron skillet. To make it, you will need ingredients such as chocolate cake mix, caramel sauce, chopped pecans, and eggs. It can be made in different sizes of skillets, with baking time varying depending on the size. Ingredients can also be substituted to fit dietary restrictions or preferences. Leftovers should be stored in the fridge and can be reheated in the microwave or oven.
DebPC
Staff member
Making this for my Open House. Will this fit ok on the new Shimmer Platter?
The platter is 13" Has anyone done a 12 incher on the new platter?

Yes it will! Did it for all my September shows :)

That's great! I want to show off that platter!

I've been doing the fajita bites and then moving them onto that platter to serve. Great presentation.

The Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake fit just fine, but you couldn't
see much of the platter. It's so pretty- I bet the Fajita Bites look great on there. I'm surprised how much I like the platter.

What is Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake 12"?

Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake 12" is a decadent dessert made with layers of rich chocolate fudge cake, creamy caramel sauce, and chopped pecans, all baked in a cast iron skillet for a gooey and indulgent treat.

How do I make Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake 12"?

To make Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake 12", you will need ingredients such as chocolate cake mix, caramel sauce, chopped pecans, and eggs. First, prepare the cake mix according to package instructions and pour it into a greased cast iron skillet. Then, drizzle caramel sauce on top of the batter and sprinkle with chopped pecans. Bake in the oven until the cake is fully cooked and the caramel is bubbly. Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream for an extra delicious touch!

Can I use a different size skillet for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different size skillet for this recipe, but the baking time may vary. If you use a smaller skillet, the cake may be taller and require longer baking time. If you use a larger skillet, the cake may be thinner and require less baking time. It is important to check for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake to make sure it comes out clean.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake 12"?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in this recipe to fit your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use a gluten-free cake mix for a gluten-free version, or use almond milk instead of regular milk. You can also add different toppings such as chopped peanuts or chocolate chips to customize the flavor.

How should I store leftover Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake 12"?

Leftover Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake 12" should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can reheat individual slices in the microwave for a few seconds or in the oven at a low temperature to warm them up. You can also freeze the cake for longer storage, just make sure to thaw it in the fridge before reheating and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefloretta
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • SusanBP0129
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies