• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turning Survey Slips Into A Mega Show - What a Surprise!

In summary, Tammy has set up a booth and been calling on the survey slips. She has scheduled time on her calendar to follow up with the mailed catalogs, but just received a call from one of the ladies who received a catalog from her and wants to have a show on the 30th. Tammy is excited and anticipates more calls coming in. The show could be called a Nutty Buddy Show, which is a Karen Phelps thing.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I did a booth a few weekends ago and have been calling on the survey slips. Some people wanted to see a catalog, so I sent them catalogs through the mail. I scheduled time on my calendar to follow up with the mailed catalogs. I don't start doing that until next week. However, I just got a call from one of the ladies who received a catalog from me and she wants to have a show on the 30th! Not only that, but she has AT LEAST one other friend who also wants to have a show on the same day - I wouldn't be surprised if she found more hosts and set up a mega show for me!!! How cool is that?!?

That's awesome! You could call it a Nutty Buddy Show. One host is nutty and the other is a buddy. It's a Karen Phelps thing. I was in on one of her calls last night.

Tammy - do tell more!!!

Woo hoo! You never know what those calls will lead to.

For booths and vendor events follow up is critical! If you are not going to follow up then don't spend the money

Are you enquiring about Nutty Buddy or Karen Phelps?

cmdtrgd said:
I did a booth a few weekends ago and have been calling on the survey slips. Some people wanted to see a catalog, so I sent them catalogs through the mail. I scheduled time on my calendar to follow up with the mailed catalogs. I don't start doing that until next week. However, I just got a call from one of the ladies who received a catalog from me and she wants to have a show on the 30th! Not only that, but she has AT LEAST one other friend who also wants to have a show on the same day - I wouldn't be surprised if she found more hosts and set up a mega show for me!!! How cool is that?!?

That is awesome. What is a mega show? Twice today I've seen it mentioned and have never heard of it. I'd love more information about this.

I just booked a show from a booth I did a year ago and the host had some family problems. So it goes to show that you can keep on calling them!

Ann R.

That is very cool! I just received my first web order - so excited. Congrats!

I just set up my wesite last week. No orders yet but cant wait. Does the order come directly to your email?

SILV1234 said:
I just set up my wesite last week. No orders yet but cant wait. Does the order come directly to your email?

For individual orders you'll get an email letting you know that you got an order and then you can track the order on CC shipment status.

For shows you should get an email but sometimes it gets "lost" so its always good to go and look at your setup shows to see if there are any unreviewed orders. Orders for shows need to be entered into PP/P3.

MeesMom3 said:
That is awesome. What is a mega show? Twice today I've seen it mentioned and have never heard of it. I'd love more information about this.

A Mega Show is one show with a whole bunch of hosts all at the same time. You usually need to have it in a pretty large place. We will be having it at their place of work - not sure what that is. However, what you do is give each host a table or two to fill up. You can have them bring their paper ingredients and a munchie while you provide the drinks (water or punch in QSP) and the ingredients for the recipe. Make sure it is big enough to give a sample to each guest. You might want to bring along a couple of new consultants to help train them and to have them dish out the recipe (so everyone gets some) and help take orders!

HTH

1. How do I turn survey slips into a mega show?

To turn survey slips into a mega show, you will need to follow these steps:

• Collect survey slips from your customers at previous shows.
  • Sort the slips into categories, such as most popular products or most requested themes.
  • Use the information from the slips to plan your mega show, such as featuring the most popular products or incorporating the most requested themes into your demonstrations.
  • Promote your mega show to your customers and invite them to attend.
  • During the show, highlight the survey results and how you have incorporated them into the event.

2. Is it necessary to have a theme for a mega show?

No, it is not necessary to have a theme for a mega show. However, incorporating a theme can make the event more fun and engaging for your customers. You can use the results from your survey slips to determine a theme that is popular among your customers.

3. How far in advance should I plan a mega show?

It is recommended to plan a mega show at least 4-6 weeks in advance. This will give you enough time to collect survey slips, analyze the results, and properly promote the event to your customers.

4. Can I offer special discounts or promotions at a mega show?

Yes, you can offer special discounts or promotions at a mega show to incentivize customers to attend. You can use the survey results to determine which products or themes to discount or offer as promotions.

5. What are the benefits of turning survey slips into a mega show?

Turning survey slips into a mega show can benefit both you and your customers. It allows you to tailor the event to your customers' preferences, making it more enjoyable and engaging for them. It also helps you increase sales by featuring popular products and offering special promotions. Additionally, it shows your customers that their opinions and feedback are valued, building loyalty and trust in your brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarlyK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • Stephanie S
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • Loreen