• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Vegetable Cobbler Recipe

C
chefjules
I have a show tonight and left my recipe at home. Does anything have the ingredients for the Turkey Vegetable Cobbler? The recipe is in the It's Good For You Cookbook. I had planned to go to the grocery store during lunch in just an hour. HELP! PLEASE!

2 cups cooked turkey or chicken
1 cup sliced carrots
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cups broccoli forets
1 can (10 3/4 oz) 98% fat-free reduced- sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup 100% fat free chicken broth
1/2 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
1 garlic clove
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper

Biscuit topping
1 1/4 cups reduced-far all-purpose baking mix
1/2 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
1 egg white.

It sounded like you only needed the ingredients. Hope this helps

Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! :)

1. What are the ingredients for the Turkey Vegetable Cobbler?

The ingredients for the Turkey Vegetable Cobbler include turkey, vegetables (such as carrots, peas, and corn), chicken broth, butter, flour, milk, baking powder, and seasonings. You can find the specific measurements and instructions in the It's Good For You Cookbook.

2. Can you share the recipe for the Turkey Vegetable Cobbler?

Unfortunately, I am not able to share the exact recipe as it is copyrighted material. However, you can find the recipe in the It's Good For You Cookbook.

3. Is there a substitute for any of the ingredients in the Turkey Vegetable Cobbler recipe?

If you are missing any of the ingredients, you can try substituting them with similar ingredients. For example, you can substitute chicken broth with vegetable broth and butter with olive oil. However, keep in mind that the taste and texture of the dish may be slightly different.

4. Can I use frozen vegetables in the Turkey Vegetable Cobbler?

Yes, you can use frozen vegetables in the recipe. Just make sure to thaw them before adding them to the cobbler. You may also need to adjust the cooking time slightly to account for the frozen vegetables.

5. Is the Turkey Vegetable Cobbler a healthy dish?

Yes, the Turkey Vegetable Cobbler is a healthy dish as it includes lean protein (turkey), vegetables, and minimal amounts of butter and flour. However, it is always important to practice portion control and balance your meals with other nutritious foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • christy_c