• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Tetrozini: Oven vs. Stovetop Method for a Delicious Meal

In summary, the recipe for Turkey Tetrozini in Oven includes cooked turkey, pasta, mushrooms, onions, cheese, and a creamy sauce. You can use any type of cooked protein in place of turkey, adjusting the cooking time accordingly. The recipe calls for cooked pasta, which can be any type of your choice. The dish can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator before baking, with an increase in baking time. It pairs well with a simple side salad, crusty bread, and roasted vegetables.
ChefMary412
I am doing the turkey tetrozini for the next show. The host does not have a microwave large enough. Do you recommend doing it stovetop as the recipe card suggests, or trying it in the oven? I do not have the cover for the 12", so I would have to use tin foil... what is your suggestion and advice? I am going to practice which ever way is best Sunday... have heard wonderful things about this recipe.

I know someone else has posted that the stovetop version is better than in the microwave. (I've only done the microwave version - so I can't wait to try it using the stovetop method).

I wouldn't worry about using foil to cover the skillet. I have done that in the past with the Skillet Lasagna when I have forgotten to bring the lid to a show!!

Maybe someone else can give you a suggestion using the oven? I would just worry about how long it might take the liquid to cook the pasta...

I don't think this would come out very good in the oven, I imagine it would be dry and would take much longer... I would definitely go stovetop.

What is the recipe for Turkey Tetrozini in Oven?

The recipe for Turkey Tetrozini in Oven can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe book. It includes cooked turkey, pasta, mushrooms, onions, cheese, and a creamy sauce.

Can I use a different type of protein instead of turkey?

Yes, you can use any cooked protein of your choice such as chicken, beef, or tofu in this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Do I need to cook the pasta before adding it to the dish?

Yes, the recipe calls for cooked pasta. You can use any type of pasta you prefer, just make sure to cook it according to package instructions before adding it to the dish.

Can I make this dish ahead of time and bake it later?

Yes, you can prepare the dish ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator before baking. Just make sure to cover it with foil and increase the baking time by 10-15 minutes.

What can I serve with Turkey Tetrozini in Oven?

This dish pairs well with a simple side salad and some crusty bread. You can also add some roasted vegetables for a complete meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedval
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedval
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
straitfan