1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Turkey tetrozini in oven

1. ChefMary412

ChefMary412 Advanced Member

I am doing the turkey tetrozini for the next show. The host does not have a microwave large enough. Do you recommend doing it stovetop as the recipe card suggests, or trying it in the oven? I do not have the cover for the 12", so I would have to use tin foil... what is your suggestion and advice? I am going to practice which ever way is best Sunday... have heard wonderful things about this recipe.

Oct 30, 2009
  2. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

I know someone else has posted that the stovetop version is better than in the microwave. (I've only done the microwave version - so I can't wait to try it using the stovetop method).

I wouldn't worry about using foil to cover the skillet. I have done that in the past with the Skillet Lasagna when I have forgotten to bring the lid to a show!!

Maybe someone else can give you a suggestion using the oven? I would just worry about how long it might take the liquid to cook the pasta...

Oct 31, 2009
  3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I don't think this would come out very good in the oven, I imagine it would be dry and would take much longer... I would definitely go stovetop.

Oct 31, 2009
Have something to add?