• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's the Recipe? Can't Find It Anywhere!

In summary, if you are looking for a recipe from the Pampered Chef catalog, you can find it by using the search bar on their website or referring to the digital version of the catalog. If you have a Pampered Chef product and are looking for the accompanying recipe, you can search for it on the website using the product name. For past event recipes, you can search on the website or check the events page. If a saved recipe has disappeared from the website, it may have been removed, and you can try searching for it again or contacting customer service. If a recipe was featured on social media but is not on the website, you can try searching or reaching out to customer service for assistance.
Rosechef
Where's the recipe for it? I can't find it on PC site or on here? Anyone know?

Weekday dinners Done card set.

I have those....thanks!

1. Where can I find the recipe for the dish I saw in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Our website has a search bar where you can enter the name of the dish or its ingredients to find the recipe. You can also refer to the digital version of our catalog, which includes clickable links to each recipe.

2. I have a Pampered Chef product, but I can't find the recipe that came with it. Where can I locate it?

Most of our products come with a recipe card or booklet. If you cannot find it, you can visit our website and enter the name of the product in the search bar. The product page will have a section for related recipes.

3. I am looking for a specific recipe from a past Pampered Chef event. How can I find it?

You can search for the recipe on our website using keywords or ingredients. You can also check our events page, where we post the recipes featured at our events.

4. I saved a recipe from the Pampered Chef website, but it seems to have disappeared. How can I retrieve it?

If you have an account on our website, you can log in and access your saved recipes under the "My Recipes" tab. If you do not have an account, the recipe may have been removed from our website. You can try searching for it again or contact our customer service for assistance.

5. I want to make a recipe that I saw on a Pampered Chef social media post, but I can't find it on the website. How can I get the recipe?

If the recipe was featured on our social media, it may not be available on our website. However, you can try searching for it using the name of the dish or its ingredients. If you still cannot find it, you can reach out to our customer service team, and they will be happy to assist you in locating the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • PamperedK