• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your FREE Turkey Gift Certificate with These Simple Steps!

In summary, the host will receive a $15 gift check for a free Butterball turkey when they host a show that is held and submitted between November 1-15.
DebinIA
Gold Member
Please learn from my mistake....in order for your host to receive his/her FREE turkey gift certificate you MUST:

1. Enter item LP40 on the hosts order
2. Show must be held and submitted 11/1-11/15.

P3 is NOT alerting us to the missing turkey certificate. :( And PC is NOT fulfilling certificates that are left off of the show as missing items. They have an outside company mailing out the certificates separate from the shows and as such, they are not processing missing certificates.

Grr. Happy Monday.

I just saw this come through on a Monday Motivation! You would have thought that we would have gotten an IMPORTANT EMAIL or something from HO about this important feature... who would of thought there was a special code! UGh!

Have you tried calling PC about the missing turkey from your order? I forgot it on my catalog show and they did do an adjustment for me to get one this morning. If one says no try again!!

I called as did several of my team....no go. I'm guessing they are getting a TON because we didn't read the fine print.

I just went in and input all of my Nov hosts before the 15th w/ their info and added that code NOW so I don't forget about it when I go to turn in their show! Might be a good idea if you are scatterbrained like me! :D

DebinIA said:
I called as did several of my team....no go. I'm guessing they are getting a TON because we didn't read the fine print.

You would think they'd put the item code on the flyer where it says "Free Turkey" if it was that darn important.

chefsteph07 said:
I just went in and input all of my Nov hosts before the 15th w/ their info and added that code NOW so I don't forget about it when I go to turn in their show! Might be a good idea if you are scatterbrained like me! :D

I did this, too, after seeing some earlier posts.

Something THIS important shouldn't be a little asterik next to the Free bit on the flyer. I think that the host getting this free is GREAT, but why does it have to be so difficult! I feel bad for all the consultants (AND their hosts) that had early shows and closed them before these reminders came out. Well, I hope all the consultants get the word spread quickly!!

I also forgot to enter the code. I call HQ and a very nice woman said it was no problem and fixed it in less than 5 minutes. I called 888-687-2433 and my call went right through without a wait.:)

yankfan24 said:
Something THIS important shouldn't be a little asterik next to the Free bit on the flyer. I think that the host getting this free is GREAT, but why does it have to be so difficult! I feel bad for all the consultants (AND their hosts) that had early shows and closed them before these reminders came out. Well, I hope all the consultants get the word spread quickly!!

agreed! thanks for the tip about adding it to the shows that are set up. going to do that right now!

I submitted a show yesterday and didn't see the code (see what happens with your first show postpartum! Grrr.)I just got off the phone with HO and they put it in as an adjustment for the host. Either they have changed their stance since the original poster posted this or you just reached the wrong person, but I'd call back to the HO and ask for an adjustment.

Thanks so much for posting this! Just called and did an adjustment for the show I submitted on Sunday :) I didn't have any trouble at all. Thanks again!

Good to know that the most recent posters didn't have an issue getting an adjustment. I just submitted my first show for November tonight and it just dawned on me. I hope I have good luck when I call in the morning.

If you don't remember the code when submitting, its under "host only" not, "host special".

Just to make things even more confusing, there is a typo in the 8 Nov PC Newswire. It states

PLUS! Each of your guests will receive a FREE Butterball® turkey, too!**

For a minute I was excited, thinking they had changed the promo to include guests as well as hosts, and this would be an exciting thing to mention at my booth this Saturday. Who wouldn't want a free turkey for just placing an order, huh?

But look down at the ** and it states the correct deal,
**Hosts will receive a $15 gift check for a FREE Butterball® turkey when they host a Show that's held and submitted between Nov. 1-15. You must include item #LP40 in the "specials" section of the sales receipt.

ShellBeach said:
Just to make things even more confusing, there is a typo in the 8 Nov PC Newswire. It states

PLUS! Each of your guests will receive a FREE Butterball® turkey, too!**

For a minute I was excited, thinking they had changed the promo to include guests as well as hosts, and this would be an exciting thing to mention at my booth this Saturday. Who wouldn't want a free turkey for just placing an order, huh?

But look down at the ** and it states the correct deal,
**Hosts will receive a $15 gift check for a FREE Butterball® turkey when they host a Show that's held and submitted between Nov. 1-15. You must include item #LP40 in the "specials" section of the sales receipt.

I'm surprised they haven't put an alert out rescinding this incorrect statement. They need to realize they can make mistakes as well as we can (by forgetting to put down a code).

I am shocked that their computer programers don't create an alert for us when the turkey code isn't added in. It is easy enough to do.

ivykeep said:
I submitted a show yesterday and didn't see the code (see what happens with your first show postpartum! Grrr.)

I just got off the phone with HO and they put it in as an adjustment for the host. Either they have changed their stance since the original poster posted this or you just reached the wrong person, but I'd call back to the HO and ask for an adjustment.

They have changed their policy. Apparently, when I (and 3 of my team) called on Monday morning, PC had not completely realized the width of this issue. The Solution Center was FLOODED on Monday causing PC to change their stance by that afternoon and start processing adjustments.

Yeah!! My faith has been restored!

Deb, I am glad to hear that!

Seeing how there is always a warning that tells consultants that guest specials or host specials haven't been added, I am surprised this wasn't in the Nov software update.

gailz2 said:
I'm surprised they haven't put an alert out rescinding this incorrect statement.

They did! Just got the email.

chefsteph07 said:

I did the same thing as soon as I read this the other day. I would totally forget otherwise.

Does anyone know if the host gets and actual check or coupon? Host is wondering since she already has a turkey.

It's a voucher type coupon.

Has anyone see the certificate? Mine is one the way (or will be soon- adjustment today). I am wondering if there is an expiration date (that is soon)

Haven't gotten it yet, but I'm excited and waiting.

I'm wondering when mine will show up, too! My husband gets a Thanksgiving turkey from his work, so we'll use the coupon for Christmas!

I talked with hubby last night about this. I hosted my own show (a vendor event) and got a certificate that way. When I called they said I would also get one for the consultant side of it. Since we can afford to buy our own I am donating my certificates. I had talked about giving them to our local VFW which sponsors a Thanksgiving dinner for the community but talked to them and their birds have to be preordered and paid for so that won't work. I told hubby I wanted to then give them to our Christmas of Sharing program but he suggested that instead I give them to two families that we know are struggling but won't ask for help. I agreed so they will be mailed anonymously. I am so glad I work with a company that allows me to do something like this!

My host just got her whole show shipped and there is no certificate.. she asked if was to be mailed later.. I haven't gotten mine either. I guess I need to call HO?

EDITED.. just called HO.. it is mailed separately from the products..

Last edited:
I forgot to put mine in too. Lady at home office was nice and said she could do it. I thought if she didn't, then I was going to give her a $15.00 gc since it was my error. It definately could have been clearer!

I did not have any problems. I knew the number and it came up in P3. BUT THAT IS ONLY BECAUSE I READ ALL THE POSTS OUT HERE BEFORE I DID MY PARTY - THANK YOU EVERYONE SO MUCH AS I TOO NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT IT!! YOU ALL ARE GREAT!!

1. What is a Turkey Gift Certificate?

A Turkey Gift Certificate is a special gift card that can be redeemed for a turkey or other holiday meal items from Pampered Chef. It is a convenient and thoughtful way to give the gift of a delicious holiday meal to friends or family.

2. How do I purchase a Turkey Gift Certificate?

You can purchase a Turkey Gift Certificate online at the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef Consultant. Simply choose the desired amount and complete the checkout process. The recipient will receive the gift certificate via email or mail, depending on your preference.

3. Can the Turkey Gift Certificate be used towards any Pampered Chef products?

No, the Turkey Gift Certificate can only be used towards the purchase of a turkey or other holiday meal items. It cannot be redeemed for any other Pampered Chef products or services.

4. Is there an expiration date for the Turkey Gift Certificate?

Yes, the Turkey Gift Certificate is valid for one year from the date of purchase. It must be redeemed within this time frame or it will no longer be valid.

5. Can I use more than one Turkey Gift Certificate for a single purchase?

Yes, you can use multiple Turkey Gift Certificates for a single purchase as long as the total amount covers the cost of the turkey or holiday meal items. If there is any remaining balance, it will be stored on the gift certificate for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Brandie