• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Turkey Cranberry Wreath Recipe

In summary, this recipe is delicious and can be served as a sandwich, or as a side dish with stuffing.
pchefpatti13
Does anyone have this recipe?

Try a search here. I know it has been posted several times.

recipe you are looking forTurkey Cranberry Wreath

2 pkg. (235g each) refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 C. mayonnaise
2 T. honey Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
2 C. cooked turkey, chopped
1/2 C. celery, sliced
3 T. fresh parsley, snipped
1/2 C. dried cranberries
4 oz. Swiss cheese, shredded (1cup)
1/4 C. walnuts, chopped (optional)
1 egg, separated

Preheat oven to 375°F.

Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. With wide ends of triangles toward the center. arrange 8 triangles in a circle on Large Round Stone. Corners of wide ends will touch and points will extend 1 inch beyond of baking stone. Arrange remaining 8 triangles in center. matching ends. Seal seams using pizza roller. (Points will overlap in center; do not seal.)

Measure mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper into a bowl. Grate cheese into a bowl. Mix filling. Scoop filling over seams of dough, forming a circle.

Coarsely chop walnuts; sprinkle over filling. Beginning in center, lift one dough triangle across mixture. Continue alternating with outer triangle, slightly overlapping to form wreath. Tuck last end under first.

Separate egg over bowl. Beat egg white lightly; brush over dough. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yields 10 servings.

Per serving: 363 calories; 17 g protein; 24g fat; 20g carbohydrates; 521 mg sodium

i'm sure this is a stupid question...Ok, ok. I am new to cooking so I have a stupid question. Where does the turkey/cranberries and other items go? Is that the "mix filling" part. Can someone please help me. I would like to make this for all of my November Shows.

yes the turkey and cranberries is part of the filling :)

So basically i mix everything together and then chop the walnuts then brush the egg white on?

Last edited:
yep you mix all the ingrediants but the cresant rolls the egg whit e and almonds then use the scoop and place the filling in the cresant rolls then fold and place egg whites and almonds then bake good luck ;)

Made it last night....for our cluster meeting. I wanted to practice for my Nov shows and I had never had it before. I did not put walnuts. It is so yummy! The cranberries give it just a little bit of sweetness. I went to the grocery store and bought 3/4 pound of deli turkey and had them slice it thick - about 1/2 inch. It made exactly 2 cups. My daughter had the idea that it you promote it as a good recipe for Thanksgiving leftovers, it would be pretty with stuffing in the middle...after tasting it, she is right!

I love this recipe. It is great out of the oven and could be served like a sandwich (pick it up and eat it) when it has cooled. . You should try the nuts in it as well. They really add to the flavor. I do the same as you do, I ask the deli to slice me 1/2 thick pieces then I can use my chopper to chop up and demo.

1. What is a Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

The Turkey Cranberry Wreath is a delicious and festive dish made with flaky crescent roll dough, turkey, cream cheese, cranberry sauce, and a variety of herbs and spices. It is shaped into a wreath and baked to perfection, creating a beautiful and tasty centerpiece for any holiday meal.

2. How do I make the Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

To make the Turkey Cranberry Wreath, preheat your oven to 375°F. Unroll a package of crescent rolls and arrange them in a circle on a baking sheet, with the pointed ends facing towards the outside. Spread a mixture of cream cheese, turkey, cranberry sauce, and spices onto the dough, then fold the pointed ends over the filling. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and enjoy!

3. Can I use leftover turkey in the Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

Yes, you can definitely use leftover turkey in the Turkey Cranberry Wreath! Simply chop or shred the turkey into small pieces and mix it with the cream cheese, cranberry sauce, and spices before spreading it onto the dough.

4. Can I make the Turkey Cranberry Wreath ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Turkey Cranberry Wreath ahead of time! You can prepare the wreath up until the baking step and cover it with plastic wrap, then refrigerate until you are ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the dough is chilled.

5. What can I serve with the Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

The Turkey Cranberry Wreath is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with a variety of side dishes to make a complete meal. Some popular options include a green salad, roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a side of gravy for dipping. You can also pair it with a glass of red wine for a more formal dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • natural
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
floccies
  • pamperedinvegas
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies