• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Turkey Cranberry Wreath Recipe from PC Cookbooks

In summary, a person is looking for a recipe for a Turkey Wreath and is asking if anyone has it. Another person provides the recipe and says it is very popular and can be made with chicken or canned turkey. They also mention using the new roasting pan for it. Another person has already made it and is using it as a theme show to promote stoneware and attract more business. They also mention using leftover cranberries and deli turkey in the recipe.
Deborah Czarnecki
Hi Everyone--

I hope someone can help me. I'm back to my hunt for the Turkey Wreath recipe. I know it's in one of the PC cookbooks (all the best, I think), but I don't have it and I don't know anyone else who does!!
Does ANYONE have this recipe on file?
If you do, I would be very grateful to get it! :)
Thanks so much,
D.C.

Here you go!

Attachments

• Turkey Cranberry Wreath.doc
    25 KB · Views: 633
Thank you!I can't tell you how much I appreciate this--you're a lifesaver!!
:)
Thanks SOOO much!
D.C.

Looks GoodI'm doing a leftover show in Nov. Is it a good recipe to do at a show? Does everybody love it?

Cookie said:
I'm doing a leftover show in Nov. Is it a good recipe to do at a show? Does everybody love it?
OMG!! YES! Everyone absolutely devours it! I make it a lot in October and November to get people thinking about the holiday leftovers. I usually do it wth chicken in October and tell them it's even better with turkey (shich it is!). And now with that new roasting pan....

Cookie, Yes! it is so delicious. Its been awhile since I made it but I remember eating all the leftovers of it myself. :D You know what, I think I used can turkey with it instead of regular turkey and it is really good. So if you don't want to wait til you cook the whole bird you can go pick up a can of turkey and it works just as well.

Awesome RecipeA couple of weeks ago I made a turkey breast in the new roasting pan (which I love!), and the following night I made this recipe after reading it on this thread. I'm using it as a theme show (called, Aaawww Mom, leftovers?) in October, and I already have 3 bookings! What a way to show off the pan and our stoneware! Plus, with the host special, and now the new recruiting special through Oct. 15, I'm hoping to attract some more business!

Thanks again for the recipe!

Diane

I'd like to try this recipe out and was wondering if anyone has used leftover cranberries from T-day (fresh or canned) in lieu of the dried ones?

I put together a theme show using this and the quick pumpkin spice cake - seems like a great autumny combination.

Can you use deli turkey instead of canned or a whole breast?

What is the Turkey Cranberry Wreath made of?

The Turkey Cranberry Wreath is made with a crescent roll dough, turkey, cranberry sauce, cream cheese, and a variety of herbs and seasonings.

How long does it take to make the Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

The preparation time for the Turkey Cranberry Wreath is approximately 20 minutes, and it bakes for 25 minutes, making it a quick and easy dish to prepare for any occasion.

Can I prepare the Turkey Cranberry Wreath ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Turkey Cranberry Wreath ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. However, it is recommended to add the glaze right before baking to ensure the best flavor.

What can I serve with the Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

The Turkey Cranberry Wreath pairs well with a variety of sides, such as a green salad, roasted vegetables, or mashed potatoes. It can also be served as an appetizer or as a main dish.

How many servings does the Turkey Cranberry Wreath yield?

The Turkey Cranberry Wreath can serve approximately 8-10 people, making it a perfect dish for a small gathering or as a main dish for a family dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • pamperedinvegas
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pchefpatti13
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies