• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Cranberry Wreath: A Delicious Twist on a Classic Holiday Dish

In summary, a Turkey Cranberry Wreath is a festive dish made with crescent roll dough and a savory turkey and cranberry filling, perfect for holiday gatherings. To prepare, unroll crescent rolls, fill with cooked turkey and cranberry mixture, and bake until golden brown. The ingredients for this dish include crescent roll dough, cooked turkey, dried cranberries, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and egg wash. It can be made in advance and served hot or at room temperature. Add a decorative touch by serving with cranberry sauce in the center.
TinasKitchen
I have never made this and I'm wondering if by making it w/ chicken instead of turkey... 1. it'd be easier for the hosts to find it and 2. if it would taste the same.

Also never made a wreath or braid, how hard is it? I have the directions for it.. I guess I'd have to try it.

Thanks!

This is a pretty easy recipe - very tasty! Yes, you can make it with chicken and it tastes OK (the chicken, I find, is a little milder in flavor than the turkey). But if you do that, talk it up as a great way to use up leftover turkey after Thanksgiving.

Hi there! I've made this dish with both chicken and turkey before and I personally didn't notice much of a difference in taste. However, if your hosts are specifically looking for a turkey dish, then I would stick with that. As for the wreath or braid, I've never made one myself but I've seen some tutorials online and they don't seem too difficult. I think as long as you follow the directions and take your time, you should be able to make a successful one. Good luck!

What is a Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

A Turkey Cranberry Wreath is a delicious and festive dish made with crescent roll dough, filled with a savory turkey and cranberry filling, and baked into a beautiful wreath shape. It is perfect for holiday gatherings and can be served as a main dish or appetizer.

How do I prepare a Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

To prepare a Turkey Cranberry Wreath, you will need to unroll a package of crescent rolls onto a baking sheet, arrange them in a circle with the pointed ends facing outward, and press the seams together. Then, mix cooked turkey, dried cranberries, cream cheese, and other seasonings together, and spoon the mixture onto the crescent rolls. Finally, fold the pointed ends of the crescent rolls over the filling, brush with egg wash, and bake in the oven until golden brown.

What ingredients do I need to make a Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

The ingredients for a Turkey Cranberry Wreath include crescent roll dough, cooked turkey, dried cranberries, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and egg wash. You can also add in other ingredients like chopped nuts, herbs, or cheese to customize the flavor.

Can I make a Turkey Cranberry Wreath in advance?

Yes, you can make a Turkey Cranberry Wreath in advance by preparing the filling and storing it in the refrigerator until ready to assemble and bake. You can also assemble the wreath and store it in the refrigerator for a few hours before baking. Just make sure to brush with egg wash right before baking for a golden crust.

How do I serve a Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

A Turkey Cranberry Wreath can be served hot or at room temperature. To serve hot, bake the wreath according to the recipe instructions and serve immediately. To serve at room temperature, let the wreath cool for a few minutes after baking and then transfer it to a serving platter. You can also add a decorative touch by placing a bowl of cranberry sauce in the center of the wreath. Cut into slices and serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • pamperedinvegas
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
lalemom