• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanksgiving Turkey Biscuits: A Fun Twist on Classic Pillsbury Biscuits

C
ChicagoChef
Ok, maybe I'm crazy... but these "directions" make no sense to me - but it sounds like they would be so fun for Thanksgiving!

Has anyone ever heard of these?

Turkey Biscuits
Regular Pillsbury Biscuits (8 oz can). Cut a 1/4 off of the biscuit, place
the piece under the remaining piece, fold to the center and then fold down.
Cut little slits in large biscuit to represent the feathers.

Place on Large Round Stone #1370. Follow directions on package for baking.
Cool on Stackable Cooling Rack #1587 Serve on Entertaining Set Striped
Platter #1988 which will sit in the Woven Rectangle Tray #2151. Use one of
the small Squares for Pat Butter. You can cut a stick with the Crinkle
Cutter #1063.

I do these all the time!They are really easy to make.

You have the round biscuit sitting on the board in front of you. Cut off the bottom 1/4. With what's left, make marks with your knife to make it look like turkey feathers. Then, with the piece that you cut off you are going place it on edge ontop fo the "feather" portion, and tuck one end behind. This cutt off piece you are then going to push down into the other part so it doesn't pop off, and "mold" the head of the turkey.

This probably isn't making much sense, it's more of "live" illustration.

Hi there! I have actually made these turkey biscuits before and they are always a hit at Thanksgiving. I know the directions may seem a bit confusing, but once you start assembling them, it will make more sense. The key is to make sure you cut the biscuit in just the right way and fold it properly to create the turkey shape. As for the serving suggestions, the platters and trays mentioned are all great options for a festive Thanksgiving table. And using the crinkle cutter for the butter is a fun touch! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you try these out. Happy cooking!

1. What are Thanksgiving Turkey Biscuits?

Thanksgiving Turkey Biscuits are a fun twist on classic Pillsbury Biscuits. They are made by cutting a 1/4 off of a regular Pillsbury Biscuit, placing it under the remaining piece, and folding it to the center and then down. Slits are cut in the larger biscuit to represent feathers.

2. How do you make Thanksgiving Turkey Biscuits?

To make Thanksgiving Turkey Biscuits, you will need a can of regular Pillsbury Biscuits, a large round stone, a stackable cooling rack, an entertaining set striped platter, a woven rectangle tray, and a crinkle cutter. Cut a 1/4 off of the biscuit, place the piece under the remaining piece, fold to the center and then fold down. Cut little slits in the larger biscuit to represent feathers. Place on the large round stone and follow the directions on the package for baking. Once cooled, serve on the entertaining set striped platter with a pat of butter cut using the crinkle cutter.

3. Are Thanksgiving Turkey Biscuits difficult to make?

No, Thanksgiving Turkey Biscuits are not difficult to make. They only require cutting, folding, and baking. They can be a fun activity for the whole family to make together for Thanksgiving.

4. Can I use any type of Pillsbury Biscuits for Turkey Biscuits?

Yes, you can use any type of Pillsbury Biscuits for Turkey Biscuits. However, the regular Pillsbury Biscuits are recommended as they are the easiest to cut and work with for this recipe.

5. Can I use a different platter for serving Thanksgiving Turkey Biscuits?

Yes, you can use a different platter for serving Thanksgiving Turkey Biscuits. The entertaining set striped platter and woven rectangle tray are just suggestions, but any platter or tray you have on hand will work just fine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
  • jcwarr