• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turbo Tax Deluxe or Home & Business

In summary, Turbo Tax Deluxe is designed for individuals and families, while Home & Business is geared towards small business owners and self-employed individuals. You can upgrade from Turbo Tax Deluxe to Home & Business at any time, but you will need to pay the difference in price. Both versions allow you to file up to five federal tax returns and include one free state tax return, with additional fees for extra state returns. They are compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems, but it is important to check the system requirements before purchasing.
DebinNC
Turbo Tax Deluxe vs Turbo Tax Home and Business: What's the difference.

I've asked both my Director and my Executive Director and they both say we just need the Deluxe. However, I've seen that people on here say they use the Home and Business. Help!

I've used the Home and Business. I have switched to an accountant, but when I was doing it myself, I would use the online version and start with the basic, and the system would tell me when I needed to upgrade.

I have Home & Business. You can go to the Turbo Tax website. There is a chart with deduction categories (mortgage interest, self-employed, etc) and which version you should use.

I use Home & Business. I researched Deluxe, and it didn't have everything I needed. I can't remember what that was now though, because I've used Home & Business for several years now.

ChefBeckyD said:
I use Home & Business. I researched Deluxe, and it didn't have everything I needed. I can't remember what that was now though, because I've used Home & Business for several years now.

I do remember that when I did my taxes and the system asked me to upgrade, it said something about because I have a Schedule C. That's the form that your business income and loss goes on.

Home and Business here too. And remember, the purchase of the tax software is a tax deduction, so save the receipt. :). That helps offset the higher price.

I bought thishttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B005TK6438/?tag=pfamazon01-20

FYI!!!

I submitted our tax return via Turbo Tax at 11:43am today, and at 12:06pm I received an email saying that our Federal Return had been accepted. That is 23 minutes from the time of submission to the time of acceptance.

I LOVE Turbo Tax!

1. What is the difference between Turbo Tax Deluxe and Home & Business?

Turbo Tax Deluxe is designed for individuals and families, while Home & Business is geared towards small business owners and self-employed individuals. Home & Business includes additional features such as Schedule C support and guidance for business deductions.

2. Can I upgrade from Turbo Tax Deluxe to Home & Business?

Yes, you can upgrade from Turbo Tax Deluxe to Home & Business at any time. However, you will need to pay the difference in price between the two versions.

3. Is there a limit to the number of tax returns I can file with Turbo Tax Deluxe or Home & Business?

Turbo Tax Deluxe and Home & Business allow you to file up to five federal tax returns. If you need to file more than five returns, you will need to purchase an additional license.

4. Are state tax returns included with Turbo Tax Deluxe or Home & Business?

Both Turbo Tax Deluxe and Home & Business include one free state tax return. However, additional state returns may require an extra fee.

5. Is Turbo Tax Deluxe or Home & Business compatible with my operating system?

Turbo Tax Deluxe and Home & Business are compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. However, make sure to check the system requirements before purchasing to ensure compatibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klsnyder
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
klsnyder
  • lkspeir
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
  • jcsmilez