• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Suggest for a Client Asking About Pampered Chef's Tuna Strainer?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Tuna Strainer is a kitchen tool designed for draining and straining canned tuna. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used for other types of canned foods. The unique design allows for easy removal of excess liquid, and it is covered by a satisfaction guarantee.
Pampered Sofia
Has anybody ever heard of PC having a Tuna Strainer? I have a client asking about it (through my mother so I don't have details). The only things I could think of suggesting would be the egg separator, citrus press, or colander set. Anybody have any ideas? :confused:

Pampered Sofia said:
Has anybody ever heard of PC having a Tuna Strainer? I have a client asking about it (through my mother so I don't have details). The only things I could think of suggesting would be the egg separator, citrus press, or colander set. Anybody have any ideas? :confused:

For HWC in May, they had a pink can strainer and I think that they had them before this...maybe for the same thing.

Sandi

They did have a can strainer previously. At my shows I always show the small colindar it is the perfect size for cans and if they want more juices squeezed out I show them to use a spatuala and press on the meat, fruit that way. I sell a colindar set with almost every can opener.
Amanda

The nylon masher fits perfectly inside a can and can be used to strain tuna, etc.

use the egg slicerYou can pop out the grate part of the egg slicer and use that to strain a can.

1. What is the purpose of Pampered Chef's Tuna Strainer?

The Tuna Strainer is a versatile kitchen tool that is designed specifically for draining and straining canned tuna. It allows you to easily remove excess liquid from tuna without making a mess, making it perfect for preparing tuna salads, sandwiches, and casseroles.

2. Is the Tuna Strainer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Tuna Strainer is made from high-quality, durable materials that are safe to use in the dishwasher. This makes it easy to clean and maintain for everyday use in the kitchen.

3. Can the Tuna Strainer be used for other types of canned foods?

While the Tuna Strainer is specifically designed for draining tuna, it can also be used for other types of canned foods such as beans, vegetables, and fruits. It is a versatile tool that can come in handy for a variety of recipes.

4. How does the Tuna Strainer work?

The Tuna Strainer features a unique design with small holes that allow the liquid to drain out while keeping the tuna inside. Simply place the strainer over a bowl or sink, pour the canned tuna into the strainer, and press down with the lid to remove excess liquid.

5. Is the Tuna Strainer covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Tuna Strainer, are covered by a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within one year for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christy_c
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ParishKitchen
  • leftymac
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
blueberrylady