• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tuna salad....

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
okay so i made tuna salad a few days ago...and i am just wondering how do you know when it has gone bad?? to me tuna salad always smells icky, so i can't be sure it is old or not....any suggestions

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
If you made it yesterday I would say its fine, but longer than that I probably wouldn't eat it. Tuna is just too easy to spoil. And yeah, I agree, it always smells icky to me so I wouldn't know if it was bad or not.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
If the cat won't come close to it, it's gone south.

My tuna salad is always just a little out of tune because even with all the years I spent in band and in music lessons, I never learned how to tuna fish.

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
haha thanks for the help! and too bad a don't have a cat...and i never learned to tuna fish either maybe they should start teaching that in music/band lessons it would help out greatly when you live on you own when you grow up!!!

ChefJoyJ

Veteran Member
Nov 13, 2007
My tuna salad is always just a little out of tune because even with all the years I spent in band and in music lessons, I never learned how to tuna fish.

Me either! I learned how to tune a piano...but not tuna fish. That's the problem with music education these days. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
haha thanks for the help! and too bad a don't have a cat...and i never learned to tuna fish either maybe they should start teaching that in music/band lessons it would help out greatly when you live on you own when you grow up!!!

funny-pictures-just-add-tuna.jpg

JennLizFran

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2009
Haha, that is so my cat! I can't do anything without her "help"!!! :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Patrick O'Sullivan
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views