• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Ask Customers to Subscribe to My Newsletter?

In summary, a "Tt/Icontact Confirmation Email" is sent to customers who sign up for our email list, verifying their email address and confirming their subscription to receive updates from our company. If the email is not received, customers can check their spam folder or contact customer service for assistance. Customers can also unsubscribe at any time and their information will not be shared with third parties.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Hi I just signed up for my free trial for both Tasty Tidbits & iContact. I checked that I want to have the email confirmation sent out. Does anyone have a template for asking my customers if they want to get my newsletter or should I just not ask them that? Thanks!

I don't ask. I tell everyone at my shows that they will get emails from me. I figure they can always unsubscribe if they would like.

Okay, that's what I was thinking, but wanted to "put it out there". Thanks Deb!

1. What is a "Tt/Icontact Confirmation Email"?

A "Tt/Icontact Confirmation Email" is a confirmation email sent to customers who have signed up for our email list through our Tt/Icontact platform. It is used to verify the customer's email address and ensure that they have opted in to receive email updates from our company.

2. How will I know if I have successfully subscribed to the email list?

After entering your email address and submitting the form on our website, you will receive a "Tt/Icontact Confirmation Email" to the email address provided. Once you confirm your subscription by clicking the link in the email, you will be successfully subscribed to our email list.

3. What should I do if I did not receive the Tt/Icontact Confirmation Email?

If you do not see the confirmation email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still cannot locate the email, please try resubmitting your email address on our website or contact our customer service for further assistance.

4. Can I unsubscribe from the email list after confirming my subscription?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email you receive from us. You can also contact our customer service to request to be unsubscribed from our email list.

5. Will my information be shared with third parties if I subscribe to the email list?

No, we value your privacy and will not share your information with any third parties. Your email address will only be used to send you updates and promotions from our company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
gkoinski
  • KristyH
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
KristyH
  • wadesgirl