• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Joy's Unbeatable Prices: Half and Quarter!

In summary, the price of the Tasty Tidbits newsletter will be reduced to $7.50 beginning 1/1/13. This is in addition to the current half-price offer for monthly and mid-month newsletters.
lt1jane
Gold Member
Joy,

I appreciate everything you do and love your flyers and recently switched to your newsletters. You are currently HALF the price I was paying for a monthly newsletter and mid-month outlet newsletter. In January, you will be ONE-QUARTER what I was paying.

I understand the need to cut back but hope you reconsider JUST the Outlet newsletter. I love to send that out mid-month. Typically I send out just two mailings to my customers. If I want to send out more, I hold off and add it to those two so as not to bombard my customers. If not, I understand. You are a BARGAIN at your current prices.

I can't promise anything at this point. Most months, the Outlet is even hardly updated enough and not on a regular enough basis. I have not been putting out an Outlet every month because the items sometimes haven't changed from the previous month. I pulled my statistics and it is my 2nd least downloaded newsletter... so while I appreciate that you use it and like it, there hasn't been enough demonstrated demand for it.

I just renewed my subscription and noticed the cost had gone down. Are you considering going away again? I love you and hate the cookie cutter HO newsletter!

Intrepid_Chef said:
I just renewed my subscription and noticed the cost had gone down. Are you considering going away again? I love you and hate the cookie cutter HO newsletter!

There was an email that went to all subscribers about the changes. I can't access mine here, but maybe someone else can post it.

Here it is:

First of all, I want to thank all of my subscribers for your continued loyalty and business over the years.

As many of you know, I have struggled with the direction and vision for this business since Home Office rolled out their own in-house newsletter. Many consultants opt to go with the PC version for financial or convenience reasons, and therefore, mysubscriber base has declined significantly.

I attempted to discontinue my services last year and was met with much protest and given encouragement to continue, and I do intend to do so for the foreseeable future. However, due to a recent role change with my full-time office job, I am finding that I am at a point where I have to make some trade-offs to retain some sanity in my life.

Effective immediately, the following changes will take place:

Due to the frequency of recruiting special information not being available until after the 1st of the month, the release date for the newsletter will now be within 2 business days of the 1st of the month, so as to allow time for me to ascertain what new specials need to be incorporated into the text of the newsletter. This will help avoid the multiple versions I’ve been having to put up on the 25th with follow up after the 1st.

Effective with the January 2013 newsletter, the following changes will take place:

There will be only one design version of the monthly Tasty Tidbits newsletter – the original style. There will be both a “book close” and “bookout” version that swaps the current and next month’s host specials’ places.

The alternate V2 version of Tasty Tidbits, the Pampered Perks outlet newsletter, Weekly Dish and Recipe Roundup will all be discontinued.

Email blasts, flyers, and seasonal changeover announcements will be produced as time allows, but they are not guaranteed. Pricing is not based on inclusion of these extra features.

The price will be reduced to $7.50 per 6 monthcycle beginning 1/1/13

Well I'm glad it's staying! And if I can purchase a 12 month cycle when my subscription is up, I will do it! I find it so much easier to deal with annual renewal of these things!

What is included in the "Celebrating Joy's Unbeatable Prices: Half and Quarter!" sale?

The "Celebrating Joy's Unbeatable Prices: Half and Quarter!" sale includes a variety of Pampered Chef products at discounted prices. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other cooking and entertaining essentials.

How long does the "Celebrating Joy's Unbeatable Prices: Half and Quarter!" sale last?

The sale typically runs for a limited time period, usually a few weeks. However, the specific duration may vary depending on the availability of products and other factors.

Can I use other discounts or promotions during the "Celebrating Joy's Unbeatable Prices: Half and Quarter!" sale?

No, the sale prices cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. However, you can still earn rewards and use them towards your purchase during the sale.

Are all Pampered Chef products included in the "Celebrating Joy's Unbeatable Prices: Half and Quarter!" sale?

No, not all products are included in the sale. The sale prices apply only to select products and may vary by location.

Can I purchase "Celebrating Joy's Unbeatable Prices: Half and Quarter!" sale items online?

Yes, you can purchase sale items online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. However, availability may vary and some products may only be available for purchase through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • amybee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies