• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Peach Cobbler with a Cricut - Microwave Option?

In summary, a Cricut is a crafting machine used to cut precise designs out of various materials. In the making of peach cobbler, the Cricut is used to create a lattice crust. The recipe also includes a microwave option for those without access to an oven. Special tools and materials needed for using the Cricut in this recipe include a cutting mat, weeding tool, and fine-point blade. Frozen peaches can be used, but must be thawed before assembling the cobbler. Other fruits can also be used, but adjustments to sugar and cornstarch may be necessary.
dkitten13
I'm having a Cricut event tomorrow night (scrapbooking thing) and I was going to make the TS Peach Cobbler...does anyone know if I could do it in the DCB in the microwave?

Thanks!

ah, you reminded me i have to look for a cricut cartridge with a lily pad on it for my sister in law's baby shower. any chance you know of one before I go off to ebay to look?

Yes, you can definitely make the TS Peach Cobbler in the DCB in the microwave. Here's how:Ingredients:- 1 package of TS Peach Cobbler Mix- 1 can of peaches in syrup- 1/2 cup of butter- 1 cup of waterInstructions:1. In the DCB, mix together the Peach Cobbler Mix and the can of peaches in syrup. Stir until well combined.2. Cut the butter into small cubes and sprinkle them on top of the mixture.3. Pour the water over the top of the mixture.4. Cover the DCB with the lid and microwave on high for 10-12 minutes, or until the cobbler is hot and bubbly.5. Let it cool for a few minutes before serving. You can also top it with some vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for extra deliciousness. Enjoy!

What is a Cricut and how is it used in making peach cobbler?

A Cricut is a crafting machine that allows you to cut precise designs out of various materials. In this recipe, the Cricut will be used to create a lattice crust for the peach cobbler.

Can I make peach cobbler in the microwave?

Yes, this recipe includes a microwave option for those who do not have access to an oven. The Cricut can still be used to create the lattice crust, but instead of baking in the oven, the cobbler will be cooked in the microwave for a shorter amount of time.

Do I need any special tools or materials to use the Cricut for this recipe?

Aside from the Cricut machine, you will need a cutting mat, a weeding tool, and a fine-point blade. These items are all commonly used in Cricut crafting and can be found at most craft stores or online.

Can I use frozen peaches for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen peaches for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them completely before assembling the cobbler.

Can I use a different fruit besides peaches?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit you prefer in this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the sugar and cornstarch measurements accordingly, as different fruits may vary in sweetness and juiciness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meredith.ward
  • DebinCincy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
Replies