• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stay Active: Tips for Staying Motivated During Cancelled Events

Next month, you have 3 shows booked. One of those shows has already been cancelled, so you're definitely not out of luck. You'll make it through June, but it may be difficult to schedule future shows if things get busy. The county fair is a great opportunity, as it's a large event and you'll be able to book all the shifts.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
Help! I need a quick idea to stay active. I had 3 shows booked for June & all of them cancelled. :cry: I even tried dangling extra carrots to no avail.

I have 2 outside orders to add to a show that total $41. I was thinking a Mystery Host catalog show but I've never done one.

Anybody have any ideas or tips??? Maybe a flyer idea?

Send out mini catalogs with one of Tasty Tidbit's Sizzling flyers that shows next 3 month's host specials. Go Pamper businesses - doing 2 businesses would easily merit $120+in sales to make your $41 into a show.Good Luck. NEVER EVER QUIT! Contact your upline director for suggestions, too - have her help you out of this tight spot.

Thanks, Scott. I won't quit...I want to keep what I have worked for. I work FT, but will retire in a few years. I am thinking PC will be a good supplement to retirement income.
Quitting now isn't an option...I already have everything in place for NC! My AD is supportive, that's never been a problem.

Next month I have 3 shows in 1 week, which is very ambitious for me. Let's hope they pan out. Actually, the 3 that cancelled this month, have rescheduled. June is just a bad month. I totally lost out on SAT.:cry:

I'll go to work on these ideas.

scottcooks said:
Send out mini catalogs with one of Tasty Tidbit's Sizzling flyers that shows next 3 month's host specials.

What is Tasty Tidbit's Sizzling flyers?

The Sizzlers are things that talk about the benefits of booking in future months. So if you have a July host, show her the flyer, which demonstrates what she'll get if her hosts book.

No more mini catalogs ... oh well!

I had $100 in orders and had to spend $50 plus to make it a qualifying show ... it was either that, or lose out on a fair that I had already paid for!

I DO have shows in the upcoming months, but if anything happens I'll be out of luck. Good thing for the fairs, which so far are paying off big time!

Was that for June? Too many other events for people around here. School ends in June & all the parties, sporting events, etc. make scheduling tough.

We have a HUGE county fair here next month. 10 Days. Shifts are 2/day X 10 days. The booth is "manned" by one or two of us. Our AD makes all the arrangements. We sign up for shifts. $30/shift. The leads are phenomenal! I'm looking forward to getting my biz back on track.

What are some easy ways to stay active while at home?

Some easy ways to stay active while at home include taking walks or jogs around your neighborhood, following online workout videos or apps, doing household chores like cleaning or gardening, and practicing yoga or stretching.

How can I motivate myself to stay active?

Finding a workout buddy or joining a virtual fitness group can help motivate you to stay active. Setting small, achievable goals and rewarding yourself for meeting them can also be a great source of motivation.

What are some healthy snacks I can eat while trying to stay active?

Some healthy snack options while trying to stay active include fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds, hummus and whole grain crackers, and protein bars or shakes.

What are some low-impact exercises for those with joint pain?

Low-impact exercises such as swimming, cycling, yoga, and Pilates can be great options for those with joint pain. These exercises can help improve flexibility and strength without putting too much strain on the joints.

How often should I exercise to stay active?

The recommended amount of exercise for adults is at least 150 minutes of moderate intensity activity or 75 minutes of vigorous intensity activity per week. It is also important to incorporate strength training exercises at least 2 days a week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Muppetgal
  • pamperedmomtoalex
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cla519
  • erickamcdaniel