• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Put Together a Pampered Chef Scrap Book

Yes it could have been earned in 98 travel 99 this was my first and I had my son in 99 no driving then.
trps
Silver Member
I am starting my 15th year March 1. I decided at launch I need to change some things. I am going to make a binder of my why. I have earned a trip every year but because my husband doesn't fly and I wasn't going with out him we took the money and take our own trips. So I am trying to figure out where all I have earned. I know a few can you help fill in the rest? (I know there was more than one option but if you know what they are I think I can remember what I earned
I would appriciate any help. I tossed my old consultant news just last summer from 1998 (I knew I should have kept them for something)

1998 earned a trip for one to ????? to take in 1999 (took a $250 gift certificate to JCPenny bought my sons cars seat)

1999-April 2000 earned a trip for 4 to Disney (we took this plus $750 to drive there)

May -Dec 2000 earned a trip for 2 I think it was an all inclusive resort????(took a gift certificate to Target $????)

2001earned a trip for 4 to Keystone Colorado to take in 2002 (we took this one)

2002 earned a trip to???? ????????? for 2003 (took a gift certificate to Target $????)

2003 earned a trip for two for 2004?????Hawaii??????(took a gift card to Wal-Mart for $2,500 bought groceries)

2004 earned a trip for 4 to Disney (we took this plus $??? to drive there)

2005 earned a trip to ????????????(took a gift certificate to Target $????)

2006 earned a trip to ????????????(took a gift certificate to Target or a debit card can't remeber $????)

2007 earned a trip for 4 to Washington DC?????? in 2008 We did not
take this but I wanted to just didn't work out (took a $900 debit card)

2008 earned a trip ?????????????? (took a $900 debit card)

2009 earned a trip for 4 to Disney in 2010 we took this plus $1200 to drive there

2010 earned a trip to Hawaii in 2011(took a $??? debit card)

2011 earned a trip to Las Vegas in 2012 (took $900 debit card)

2010 you should be able to see on your 10-99 on Consultant's Corner. ;)

I was also going to do this but have never earned a trip yet so other than copies of a few commission checks and my paid off credit card what should I add?

Thanks. I found quite a few certificates putting those in to see what I am missing.

My director earned quite a few of the later years - was one if yours a cruise, Atlantis, another cruise or Paris?

1999 might have been a trip for one to New Orleans?

There was a trip earned in 2000 to Cancun. Moon Palace maybe? If I remember correctly they said that Cancun was the first ever trip with PC so that's where it was for the 20th anniversary of the company.

Last edited:
chefmickey1 said:
There was a trip earned in 2000 to Cancun. Moon Palace maybe? If I remember correctly they said that Cancun was the first ever trip with PC so that's where it was for the 20th anniversary of the company.

Yes thanks one of my consultants went now that you say that. I know it was then.

chefmickey1 said:
1999 might have been a trip for one to New Orleans?

Was it Montreal or New Orleans? I was thinking one or the other when I posted.

Just looked at my albums. We went to Montreal in August of 2000.I remember stories of my fellow clustermates of New Orleans shortly after I signed in '97 so that trip must have been '97 or '98?

I think the trip earned in 2008 and travelling in 2009 was Miami

chefmickey1 said:
Just looked at my albums. We went to Montreal in August of 2000.

I remember stories of my fellow clustermates of New Orleans shortly after I signed in '97 so that trip must have been '97 or '98?

So could be earned in 98 travel 99 this was my first and I had my son in 99 no driving then.

1. How do I get started with creating a Pampered Chef scrapbook?

To get started with creating a Pampered Chef scrapbook, you can either purchase a pre-made scrapbook from our website or create your own using materials such as cardstock, adhesive, and embellishments. You can also find inspiration and ideas for layouts and designs on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef party.

2. What materials do I need to put together a Pampered Chef scrapbook?

To put together a Pampered Chef scrapbook, you will need cardstock, adhesive, photos, embellishments, and any other materials you would like to include. You can also purchase a scrapbook kit from our website that includes all the necessary materials for creating a beautiful scrapbook.

3. Are there any tips for organizing my Pampered Chef scrapbook?

One tip for organizing your Pampered Chef scrapbook is to group your photos and recipes by theme or event. This will make it easier to create cohesive layouts and tell a story with your scrapbook. You can also use dividers or tabs to separate different sections of your scrapbook.

4. Can I include recipes from other sources in my Pampered Chef scrapbook?

Yes, you can definitely include recipes from other sources in your Pampered Chef scrapbook. In fact, we encourage you to add your own personal touch to your scrapbook by including family recipes or recipes you have collected from other sources. Just make sure to give credit to the original source if necessary.

5. How can I preserve my Pampered Chef scrapbook for years to come?

To preserve your Pampered Chef scrapbook for years to come, we recommend storing it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. You can also use acid-free page protectors to prevent yellowing and fading. If your scrapbook includes any perishable items, such as herbs or spices, consider replacing them periodically to keep your scrapbook looking fresh.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • dianevill
  • General Chat