• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Find a Spice Turnabout

In summary, the "Trying to Find a Spice Turnabout" set includes 16 different natural spices, including popular options like garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning. It comes with a spice rack and a recipe booklet with delicious recipes and cooking tips. It can also be purchased as a gift for someone else.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
I am interested in finding a spice turnabout. Would anyone have one, can be gently used.

Got one, gently used. I'd be happy to get it to you for $20 plus shipping. What's your zipcode?

scottcooks said:
Got one, gently used. I'd be happy to get it to you for $20 plus shipping. What's your zipcode?
37820 - New Market TN

$18.90 plus $20 is $38.90. See PM for $$ ideas.

1. How do I know which spices are included in the "Trying to Find a Spice Turnabout" set?

The "Trying to Find a Spice Turnabout" set includes 16 different spices, including popular options like garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning. You can find the full list of spices on our website or in the product description.

2. Are the spices in the "Trying to Find a Spice Turnabout" set all natural?

Yes, all of the spices included in the "Trying to Find a Spice Turnabout" set are 100% natural and free from any artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. We believe in providing high-quality, natural products to enhance your cooking experience.

3. Can I purchase the "Trying to Find a Spice Turnabout" set as a gift for someone else?

Absolutely! The "Trying to Find a Spice Turnabout" set makes a great gift for any home cook or food lover. You can even include a personalized message with your order for a special touch. Just make sure to enter the recipient's shipping address at checkout.

4. Is the spice rack included in the "Trying to Find a Spice Turnabout" set?

Yes, the spice rack is included in the "Trying to Find a Spice Turnabout" set. It features a rotating design that makes it easy to access and organize your spices. Plus, it looks great on any kitchen countertop or shelf.

5. Are there any recipes or cooking tips included with the "Trying to Find a Spice Turnabout" set?

Yes, the "Trying to Find a Spice Turnabout" set comes with a recipe booklet that includes delicious and easy-to-follow recipes using the included spices. You can also find more recipes and cooking tips on our website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Janice Stroud
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • Sandyj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cheryl Dodge
  • krusso