• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Book in Remaining Nov/Dec Dates?!?!

In summary, Bobbi suggests sending out correspondence/request with incentives/special gifts to fill in host dates still available from 2008 Nov/Dec. She has had success doing this before and expects a positive response.
pcmealswithme
I want to send out correspondence/request to my 2008 Nov/Dec hosts and preferred customers/potential hosts to try and fill in my remaining Nov/Dec dates I still have available. Has anyone ever offered an incentive or special gift to enhance this request? I would love any and all suggestions! :)

What about a 12-days of Christmas? Search the files for "12 days" and it will pull up several versions you can look at for ideas.

Thanks Bobbi, I will definitely do a search on this idea. Hopefully I can tailor it to my remaining dates without it looking funny, since they aren't 1-12th?!?!

I just put the dates I had on my calendar - I did Nov/December dates I had. I called it 12 Days of Christmas: November- December Host Bonus.I put the date - like Friday, November 13th as the 1st day of Christmas, then maybe Thursday November 19th might be the 2nd day of Christmas...etc.

Great advice...I'm going to try and work on this tonight and get it out to my customer's tomorrow or Thurs (target group, i.e. preferred cust and past hosts)! Have you done this before and had success? I'm just wondering what type of response to expect? The realm of offering incentives always "throws me for a loop", because it's outside of the scope provided by our AWESOME company! :)

Thanks again, Bobbi!

I sent this out last night and I have the 12th and the 6th booked!!
I picked out some neater stuff and did a 50% off on most. The $300 party is easier to hit for most of my people and it still gives me plenty of commission.
A little manipulation of the host order and viola - all is good.

Attachments

• 12 Days of Christmas Host Bonus 001 11 November.doc
    66.5 KB · Views: 402
John, I LOVE it!! I hope you don't mind that I plan on adapting that to suit my needs. Thank you for sharing!

What is the best way to book a Pampered Chef party for remaining November/December dates?

The best way to book a Pampered Chef party for remaining November/December dates is to reach out to your consultant directly. They will have the most up-to-date information on availability and can help you choose the perfect date for your party.

How far in advance should I book a Pampered Chef party for November/December?

It is recommended to book your Pampered Chef party at least 2-3 weeks in advance for November/December dates. This will give your consultant enough time to prepare and ensure availability of products and dates.

Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I am not available for any remaining November/December dates?

Yes, you can still host a Pampered Chef party even if you are not available for any remaining November/December dates. Your consultant can work with you to find a date that works for both of you.

Are there any special deals or promotions for booking a Pampered Chef party in November/December?

Yes, there may be special deals and promotions for booking a Pampered Chef party in November/December. Contact your consultant to see what offers they have available.

How can I ensure a successful and well-attended Pampered Chef party for remaining November/December dates?

The best way to ensure a successful and well-attended Pampered Chef party for remaining November/December dates is to spread the word and invite as many guests as possible. Your consultant can also provide tips and suggestions for making your party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chef_leeanne
  • ChefLaurel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jenniann
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies