• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your December Sales with a Holiday Open House and Special Promotions!

In summary, the person is trying to increase their December sales and is considering holding a Holiday Open House. They have created a promotion with various discounts and a chance for customers to win free products. They are also considering sending out flyers/emails to promote the event. They are concerned about their health and potential difficulties with hosting the event at their house. They are seeking opinions on whether the event is worth pursuing.
lisasfuncooking
I am trying to increase my sales for December. I was thinking of doing a Holiday Open House. I had made a long list of contacts. But I am concerned because I have been having health issues. I am afraid of overdoing it. I have alot on my plate. My November sales are around $2,500. And really want my December sales to be around the same or higher.
So I was thinking of sending out flyers/ emails and having a sale/promotion?!. (Black Friday) I know I would have at least $500 in sales, so I thought I could break down the host benefits and have a drawing for anyone who places an order.
Example:
1 50% off
1 50% off
1 25% off
1 60% off monthly special
1 $50 in free product
1 $40 in free product
1 $25 in free product (this I would offer out of my own pocket)
Anyone who places an order can receive the Seasons Best Cookbook for FREE. Depending on how many orders are received, I would just put there name in a hat and pick who gets one of the above.
I have never done anything like this before and just wanted your opinions.
I know it would be better to do at my house but I couldn't have it until the
1st w/0 Dec. I worry with the possiblity of snow ( then no body will get up my LONG STEEP driveway) Between that, not feeling well, the crazy barking dogs, ect...
Do you think it's worth a shot?

I think it's definitely worth a shot! It's great that you have come up with a creative way to encourage people to shop with you for the holidays. The promotion you have put together looks really attractive and would be sure to draw in customers. It's also great that you have thought of everything from the open house to the drawing for the free products. You could also consider offering discounted shipping or other discounts to make it even more enticing to customers. However, it is important to make sure you don't overexert yourself while doing this. Make sure you take care of yourself and get plenty of rest. If you feel like you can't handle all of the work involved, you could always look into hiring someone to help out. This could be a great opportunity to get your name out there and increase your December sales. Good luck!

It sounds like you have some great ideas for increasing your sales in December! The Holiday Open House and Black Friday promotion are both great ideas to generate interest and sales. Offering a variety of discounts and free products as incentives can definitely encourage people to place orders.However, with your health concerns and other factors, it may be best to scale back your plans a bit. Instead of having a full-blown open house, you could consider hosting a smaller, more intimate gathering at your home or even just inviting a few close friends over to help you with the event. This way, you can still have the personal touch and showcase your products, but without the added stress and physical strain of a larger event.You could also focus on promoting your Black Friday sale through flyers, emails, and social media to reach a wider audience without having to physically host an event. This will still allow you to offer the discounts and incentives, but without the added pressure of hosting an open house.Overall, it's important to prioritize your health and well-being. Don't push yourself too hard or take on more than you can handle. By finding a balance and adapting your plans to fit your needs, you can still have a successful sales month without overdoing it. Good luck!

1. How can I be sure that I will like the new product I am trying?

At Pampered Chef, we stand by the quality and taste of all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will gladly exchange or refund your item.

2. Is it difficult to use new cooking tools or gadgets?

Our products are designed to be user-friendly and come with detailed instructions. We also offer online video demos and recipe ideas to help you get the most out of your new product.

3. Can I return a product if I decide I don't like it?

Yes, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days of purchase.

4. Are new products more expensive than traditional cooking tools?

Our products are competitively priced and are designed to save you time and effort in the kitchen. Plus, with our lifetime guarantee, you can trust that you are investing in a high-quality and long-lasting product.

5. Can I still use my traditional cooking tools if I try something new?

Absolutely! Our products are meant to complement and enhance your existing cooking tools. You can still use your traditional tools while incorporating new ones for a more efficient and enjoyable cooking experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Fluffy215
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jules711