1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Trying something new

1. lisasfuncooking

lisasfuncooking Member

I am trying to increase my sales for December. I was thinking of doing a Holiday Open House. I had made a long list of contacts. But I am concerned because I have been having health issues. I am afraid of overdoing it. I have alot on my plate. My November sales are around $2,500. And really want my December sales to be around the same or higher.
    So I was thinking of sending out flyers/ emails and having a sale/promotion?!. (Black Friday) I know I would have at least $500 in sales, so I thought I could break down the host benefits and have a drawing for anyone who places an order.
    Example:
    1 50% off
    1 50% off
    1 25% off
    1 60% off monthly special
    1 $50 in free product
    1 $40 in free product
    1 $25 in free product (this I would offer out of my own pocket)
    Anyone who places an order can receive the Seasons Best Cookbook for FREE. Depending on how many orders are received, I would just put there name in a hat and pick who gets one of the above.
    I have never done anything like this before and just wanted your opinions.
    I know it would be better to do at my house but I couldn't have it until the
    1st w/0 Dec. I worry with the possiblity of snow ( then no body will get up my LONG STEEP driveway) Between that, not feeling well, the crazy barking dogs, ect...
    Do you think it's worth a shot?

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted