• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Boost Your FB Page Engagement? Check Out This AdBlocks Hack!

In summary, the idea is to turn the photo strip at the top of a Facebook business page into clickable advertising blocks by using the last 5 photos uploaded as links. A sample screenshot is provided and the images can be downloaded and used on one's own page. To avoid new photos knocking off the AdBlock images, one can hover over the new photos and click the 'x' to remove them from the strip. It is recommended to add additional information or a call to action in the comments section of each AdBlock photo. To use the images, they can be downloaded from Joy's Facebook page and uploaded to one's own page. Overall, this is a useful idea and new images can be generated each month. Some users have already uploaded
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Facebook Page AdBlocksI got this idea from someone on a photography marketing board, who got it from a non-photog board... just recycling a good idea!On your business page, there is a photo strip at the top that holds the last 5 photos uploaded (by default). The idea is to turn the photo strip at the top of your Facebook Page into little blocks of advertising by turning those photos into clickable links to further info.Here is a screenshot of what I've done so far:
http://www.tastytidbits.net/images/screenshotsample.jpgThese images are on my FB page right now and you are welcome to download them and then re-upload them to use on your pages (please do not "share" it as it will lead your customers back to my page instead - and TT does not need "retail customers" and I don't want to give up your trade secret that you use a marketing service!)The problem you'll run into is that any new photos you upload to your Facebook page will knock your AdBlock images off the page. To overcome this you just need to hover your mouse over any new photos that show up in the photo strip and click on the little 'x' that appears. Clicking on the 'x' doesn't delete the photo from your page, it just knocks it out of the photo strip which should bring back your AdBlocks. Make sense?The last thing you want to do is add any additional information or call to action in the comments section of each of the adblock photos. Suggestions for the host special block - you could add the available dates you have, or any additional incentives you may be offering.Let me know what you think! If it's useful, I'll try to generate a new one each month.

i have already uploaded them. they look great!!!

Joy, Thank you for your sharing geneerosity!

I guess I need some guidance! Not sure how to do this! I LOVE the idea!

alidafrizzell said:
I guess I need some guidance! Not sure how to do this! I LOVE the idea!

Go to Joy's FB Page: Tasty Tidbits | Facebook
Go to Photos, then the "Adblocks" album
Choose a photo, click on it
In the viewer that opens, click "Download" on the right, below the picture
Save the picture to a folder on your computer
Go to your own FB page, click to upload a photo
Go through the steps to locate the photo, give it a title etc.

NooraK said:
Go to Joy's FB Page: Tasty Tidbits | Facebook
Go to Photos, then the "Adblocks" album
Choose a photo, click on it
In the viewer that opens, click "Download" on the right, below the picture
Save the picture to a folder on your computer
Go to your own FB page, click to upload a photo
Go through the steps to locate the photo, give it a title etc.

One of the many reasons you'll be missed!

Thank you for all the guidance you've offered.

I like it! Thanks, Joy!

LOVE these Joy!!!!

Wonderful stuff! Thank you SO much Joy!

love these, but for whatever reason, they are not updated my banner at the top. not sure if I did something wrong or does it take awhile?

Thank you for sharing these Joy!

Thank you Joy!

Thanks, Joy
and Nora

What is the meaning of "Trying Something New on Fb"?

Trying Something New on Fb refers to the act of experimenting with new features, settings, or strategies on Facebook in order to improve one's experience on the platform or achieve a certain goal.

Why should I try something new on Fb?

By trying something new on Fb, you can discover new ways to connect with friends and family, expand your audience, or promote your business. It can also help you stay up-to-date with the constantly evolving platform and its features.

What are some examples of things I can try on Fb?

You can try creating a Facebook group or page, exploring different privacy settings, using Facebook Live, trying out new ad formats, or joining a Facebook community related to your interests.

How do I know if something new on Fb is right for me?

Consider your goals and interests, as well as the potential benefits and drawbacks of the new feature or strategy. You can also do some research and ask for recommendations from friends or experts.

Is there a risk in trying something new on Fb?

There is always a risk in trying something new, but it is usually minimal on Facebook. Just make sure to read any relevant guidelines or terms of use before experimenting and be cautious with personal information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • NooraK