• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying Out a Cake Recipe from the 'This Season Selling' DVD!

In summary, you can substitute ingredients in the cake recipe and use basic kitchen tools to make it. The time it takes to prepare and bake the cake may vary. You can freeze the cake for up to 3 months and there are tips and techniques provided on the DVD for decorating the cake.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Has anyone made this yet? My host next week wants this cake. I haven't made it yet. If I remember correctly we are s'posed to use the SS skillet. I think it was on the "This season selling" dvd. Does anyone else remember this?

Thanks! I told my husband I would test it and let him eat it. He would be the only one because I HATE coffe. I can't even stand the smell of the stuff.:yuck:

No, I haven't heard of this cake before. It sounds like a unique recipe and I would love to try it out. Do you have the ingredients and instructions? If so, please post them and I'm sure many other people will be interested in trying it out.

It's 7:30 and I am at work so I can't look at the recipe yet. I think you do use the SS skillet and it was on the "This Season Selling" DVD. I can't be sure as I didn't watch the DVD. I just heard about it.I have made this cake several times. It is so good and easy to make. You do use the SS skillet. I have also made it in the 8" square baker. It turns out just as good. I have had several people ask me for the recipe. The only thing I changed was the coffee. I used decaf. I don't like the taste of coffee either. I couldn't even taste the coffee in the cake.Hope this helps. Let me know how it turns out.

1. Can I substitute ingredients in the cake recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the cake recipe to suit your dietary preferences or to use what you have on hand. However, keep in mind that the texture and taste of the cake may be slightly different.

2. Do I need any special equipment to make the cake?

No, the cake recipe can be made using basic kitchen tools such as mixing bowls, a whisk or electric mixer, and a cake pan. However, some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products, which will be mentioned in the DVD.

3. How long will it take to make the cake?

The time it takes to make the cake will vary depending on the recipe and your skill level in the kitchen. On average, it can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to prepare and bake the cake.

4. Can I freeze the cake?

Yes, you can freeze the cake after it has completely cooled. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container before freezing. It can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 months.

5. Are there any tips for decorating the cake?

Yes, the DVD will provide tips and techniques for decorating the cake to make it look as delicious as it tastes. You can also get creative and add your own personal touches to make the cake unique.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
chefdiana2007
  • Jennifer E
  • Products and Tips
Replies