• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Sale & New Year Deals at My Website!

In summary, a consultant is hoping to increase sales by sending a BCC email to customers, thanking them for their business and offering a "White Sale" with 20% off all white items in their catalog. They also mention a variety of products and recipes available on their website and the opportunity for customers to earn free and discounted products by booking a show. Other consultants in the conversation have borrowed this email and the idea for a "recipe box" from the original consultant. There is also some confusion about how the 20% off offer will be applied and potential payouts for the consultant.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Am hoping :sing: to nudge some January 1st-8th sales with the following email I BCC'ed to my customers...
---------------------+-------------------------+-----------------------
Thank You for your business over the past year!

Please know that my wife, I and the kids are wishing you the happiest of holidays - the most blessed of New Years!

• Look at my website (link below) for my "White Sale" Items and packages... take advantage of 20%-off anything white in the whole catalog. Linens, Food Chopper, Adjustable Measuring tools, Scrapers, Simple Additions, Kitchen Tools and more!
  • Didn't get something you need? Many of our products are regularly under $20, and you can check out the Outlet where many past favorites are on sale at 60%-off and better. Look at my website (link below) for details.
  • Remember we have lots of great tools and recipes that will help you entertain easily and affordably. Check out the Recipe Box and 10 variations on Cream Cheese appetizers, from Simplest 2-ingredient, to the caviar-studded Black Tie appetizer!
  • Time to book a Show to earn free and discounted products? Click the link and jot me a note! Extra bonuses for strong shows in January - MORE FREE PRODUCT than ever!!
  • With many people looking for extra income to deal with upcoming bills - ask for some simple information about our opportunity. A few days after you receive it, I'll buy you a cup of coffee and we can discuss the possibilities; maybe Pampered Chef can be your solution to eliminating a bill from your monthly budget, or a great way to meet fantastic new people, or a fun and rewarding "Something For You" in the new year?!
God Bless You and Your Famly in 2009!

This sounds like a GREAT idea!!! Can I ask what your recipe box is? Is it something on your website that has tons of recipes? Thanks so much!

Are we allowed to link your website within one of your replies? I'd really appreciate
being able to see other people's websites. If not, would you be willing to send a PM
to me with your website address? Thanks, in advance.

Grandmarita said:
Are we allowed to link your website within one of your replies? I'd really appreciate
being able to see other people's websites. If not, would you be willing to send a PM
to me with your website address? Thanks, in advance.

his CS screenname is his website - I just tried it. I love that you call it your "recipe box" I have recipes on their but I don't call it that - think I'll change mine, thanks for the idea.

Hmmm, I just got an email that was almost identical to Scott's in my inbox. Was this one PC put out or did someone 'borrow' Scott's?

jodi, might possibly have been me - I need to cleanup my email list--

RESULTS...

First day I sent this out - someone wrote me with over $100 in orders, plus more coming.

I borrowed your email too Scott - thanks for sharing!

I'm borrowing it as well! Once again you are an inspiration!!! Thanks!

I also borrowed it! No response so far ...but it's early. Thanks Scott!

Oh, and I also borrowed your "Recipe Box" idea!

Thanks for the good ideas, Scott! :)

You're very welcome - I took the recipe box idea from another consultant. I'm working on "30 reasons to join the Pampered Chef" - should have it up later today.

Thanks for the website hint. After I close out here, I will have a look. I tried to copy
your letter by clicking on the tool bar with the computer disk. It did not work. What is the secret to making a copy of the letter? Also, Scott, are you handling the 20% off you are offering by putting together a party, and giving each person 20% off as a Consultant's gift? If the person already gets 10% hostess gift, do you add another 20% off to that? I wanted to be clear about what is being offered before I get myself into
greater pay-out than I can handle. Thanks.

Grandmarita said:
Thanks for the website hint. After I close out here, I will have a look. I tried to copy
your letter by clicking on the tool bar with the computer disk. It did not work. What is the secret to making a copy of the letter? Also, Scott, are you handling the 20% off you are offering by putting together a party, and giving each person 20% off as a Consultant's gift? If the person already gets 10% hostess gift, do you add another 20% off to that? I wanted to be clear about what is being offered before I get myself into
greater pay-out than I can handle. Thanks.

Just highlight, right click and copy. Paste and edit to fit you.
THANK YOU, Scott!

Oh yes! My BEST customer just sent me an email that she needs some things and will email me with her order later....she's ALWAYS good for at least $100!

I have attached a WORD document with what I sent. Please change info to yours.

Happy New Year - (and Merry Christmas - still, until Sunday!)

Attachments

• Thank.doc
    28 KB · Views: 454
scottcooks said:
jodi, might possibly have been me - I need to cleanup my email list--

Nope, it wasn't you Scott. I didn't mind receiving it at all, but was just surprised since I thought you had created it and it came from someone else. I always like to ask or least inform if I 'borrow' ;) someone else's ideas/work. The one I received was not from anyone who posted in this thread.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your ideas and keep us updated on the outcome! :)

Jodi - I did actually create it from the PC Newswire back in early December, just added the 20%-off thing to entice folks to buy soon.

Actually took the notion from a Partylite Consultant in our area, reformed it into what you see. Too amazing that it is so close to another you received.

Grandmarita: The 20% comes from the host benefit - when placing the order, I would enter the items under the hosts name, as long as I also had $200 in sales.

Borrowed the sale notice AND the recipe box from your site. Keeping my fingers crossed as my January looks pretty bleak thus far! (Usually is for me anyway......)

Thanks for the inspiration to get off my seat and get working again, Scott! I, too, borrowed your email and website ideas and am so glad I did. I got an order I needed to bump up a show I'm doing as a fundraiser and to earn the binder as well as a January show!!! Three kids and five months of pregnancy have left me wiped, so I needed this boost. Thanks again!!!!!

pamperedlinda said:
Oh yes! My BEST customer just sent me an email that she needs some things and will email me with her order later....she's ALWAYS good for at least $100!

As usual, she did not let me down! Her order total is $144 :D I love love love her :love: I keep trying to recruit her too....One of these days I'll get her. In the meantime - she's all mine!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! You really know how to work smarter, NOT Harder!!! :) Outstanding information and I too borrowed from your website. Thank you for sharing and passing infor on to all of us. I just sent the White Sale out to my customers so hopefully I'll have a show for the month!

jbdowd0798 said:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! You really know how to work smarter, NOT Harder!!! :) Outstanding information and I too borrowed from your website. Thank you for sharing and passing infor on to all of us. I just sent the White Sale out to my customers so hopefully I'll have a show for the month!

Ditto. (Not only did I borrow the ideas from Scott, I am borrowing the thank you as well. Boy, I am a thief, lol)

Scott, what a great idea. I think since I've come upon this late I'll try it mid-January. And I have also borrowed your Recipe Box idea. Thank you!!

OK...obviously my mind isn't thinking clearly Scott. In order for the host to get 20% off she must have $200 in sales. So, you would have to put the first $200 in as a guest and you would earn 22%-25% depending on your sales from that $200. So, unless you have a big show how are you making any money?

Also, outlet sales wouldn't count toward a show...right?

I sent out a Thank You Happy New Year's and my January Newsletter, I've seen that people have viewed but no responses yet.

Scott, you don't know me but I just wanted to let you know I am "borrowing" your idea as well. You give so many great ideas!!! Thanks for your help!

I know all of us appreciate Scott sharing and we will add this to our files to be brought out again in the future. My white sale is ending tomorrow and so far no takers. Maybe some of us will have to have a President's Sale next month. Scott, how should that work?

Silly question. How do you email out without your email going to people's junk boxes? I have more than 200 clients and I'm always worried that if I send all at once, that they don't receive it.

Scott, this might be a dumb question, but how do you work out the shipping with this? I am assuming that you do this as a show, but then use the host rewards to apply the discount?

:confused:

1. What is the "White Sale" at your website?

The "White Sale" at my website is a special promotion where all items and packages that are white in color are 20% off. This includes linens, kitchen tools, and more.

2. Can I find items for under $20 on your website?

Yes, we have many products that are regularly priced under $20. You can also check out our Outlet section for even bigger discounts on past favorites.

3. Do you have any recipes available on your website?

Yes, we have a Recipe Box section where you can find various recipes. We also have 10 different variations of cream cheese appetizers, ranging from simple to more fancy options.

4. How can I earn free and discounted products?

You can book a Show on our website and earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your Show. We also have extra bonuses for strong shows in January, so now is a great time to book one!

5. Is there an opportunity to earn income with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer a business opportunity for those looking to earn extra income. You can request more information on our website and we can discuss the possibilities over a cup of coffee. Pampered Chef can be a great way to eliminate a bill from your monthly budget, meet new people, or simply have something fun and rewarding for yourself in the new year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • esavvymom